LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 200 users in the forums

Will we make playoffs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will we make playoffs?

• Chico
  • Veteran
Hopefully, this hasn't already been posted. If so, please delete. Thanks

The NFC West looks out of reach so our best chance is a wild card.
Our biggest competition is the Panthers & the Saints. Then we have the NFC North & it's the Packers, Lions & Bears. However, we can't take the Rams & Cards lightly. I'm not worried or scared about the weaklings in the NFC East. I think we land the 6th seed. What do you guys think?
I think they'll make it. Make no mistake about it though its going to be tough with the way this offense is playing. Not to mention if they don't get something going with this putrid passing game we're one and done anyway.
We're not missing the playoffs.
Seahawks and Panthers fans voting up this mother?
  • cools
  • Veteran
Kap will need to play better, He needs to develop some poise in the pocket, seems way too frantic,
Holds the ball too long, cant expect our OL to block for 5 seconds, Dont call an audible line shift with 3 seconds on the play clock,
that happens way too much

Coaches need to step up thier game, get the plays in quicker
Yeah, I still believe we will... and though possible not to, it would still be a shock.

2 teams for the NFCE - Dallas/Philly
2-3 teams from the NFCN - Chicago/GB/Detroit
2 teams from the NFCS - NOLA/Carolina

1 team from the NFCW - Hawks

then, there's us...

Dallas has some tough enough ones ahead... I can see them going 8-8, maybe 9-7... same goes for Philly.

QB concerns with GB and Chicago.. that's a wild race where I don't see anyone emerging with more than a 10 win season.

I doubt the Hawks lose more than 2 games of their 6 left.. putting them at worst for 13 wins. I see our Niners winning 10 games total... maybe 12, if Crabtree can be effective and Kaep's issues get worked out.
yeah more than likely, but we're on that super bowl or bust list as far as expectations go, so making the 12 team tourney doesnt really mean much.
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Rams seemed to have turned things around. They played Seattle tough, even though they lost at the end. They kicked Indy's A$$, a team that kicked our A$$! i'm worried that this team will fall asleep during the Cards or Rams.
Yeah. Good God people, pull yourselves together.
Looking at the 5th or 6th seed.. Possibly win one playoff game then shown the door against NO or the Hawks... Then again we could pull a Ravens and steam roll through the playoffs on our way to the 6th!!! Hell who knows???

Originally posted by jays9ers:
Looking at the 5th or 6th seed.. Possibly win one playoff game then shown the door against NO or the Hawks... Then again we could pull a Ravens and steam roll through the playoffs on our way to the 6th!!! Hell who knows???

people keep mentioning being like the ravens and giants all the while forgetting those teams won their division and had a home playoff game. yeah they played in the wild card round, but being at home was a huge advantage.
I'm stunned that SanDiego49er didn't make this thread
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Getting into the playoffs shouldn't be an issue, is what happens after that which unfortunately won't be much. Will probably win in the wildcard round, but if we are playing Seattle in the divisional round, that will be it, end of our run. Better luck in 2014, folks !!
Originally posted by Rascal:
Getting into the playoffs shouldn't be an issue, is what happens after that which unfortunately won't be much. Will probably win in the wildcard round, but if we are playing Seattle in the divisional round, that will be it, end of our run. Better luck in 2014, folks !!

i'm strating to feel the same way. losing the super bowl is like having a winning lottery ticket and dying in a car crash on the way to the store to cash it. i dont believe in a jinx or a curse, its just that damn hard to get back the next year when everyone gives you their A game.
  • JP49
  • Veteran
We'll sure do we'll beat the Cowgirls on wildcard weekend and I plan to be there!
Share 49ersWebzone