LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 326 users in the forums

After the Bye

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I just don't understand why we look so poorly after the bye week. For years and years its been like this. This game is unwatchable. Carolina came to play and we're getting punk'd. The "O" looks completely hopeless. Shameful performance.
I don't think this team has gotten the memo. Typically everyone comes to play us. It seems like we've seen a few teams have their best performances against us over the last season and a half.
We used to have the edge in coaching. With two weeks to prepare, our staff should out-plan their staff. I just don't think Roman can gameplan.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
We used to have the edge in coaching. With two weeks to prepare, our staff should out-plan their staff. I just don't think Roman can gameplan.

He doesn't seem to know some of the basics of being an OC in the NFL, like slants, draws, delays when your O-Line is getting run over by the immense pressure a team like Carolina can bring.
Originally posted by barrymartin:

He doesn't seem to know some of the basics of being an OC in the NFL, like slants, draws, delays when your O-Line is getting run over by the immense pressure a team like Carolina can bring.

I agreed. Where are the draws, slants, bootleg and dump off passes to offset pressure. No freaking urgency at all today. They must be saving the plays for the Saints.
When you consider the superbowl, in 3 games following the bye week, we have 0 wins, 2 losses (Ravens and Panthers), and 1 tie (Rams).

Let's turn this thing around guys. That's inexcusable for such a superior coaching staff.
Originally posted by barrymartin:

Kaep changes every fkn play anyway. Needs to calm the f**k down and run the offense. Clearly can't read a D.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
When you consider the superbowl, in 3 games following the bye week, we have 0 wins, 2 losses (Ravens and Panthers), and 1 tie (Rams).

Let's turn this thing around guys. That's inexcusable for such a superior coaching staff.

The coaches usually host gameplan meetings at the strip clubs on bye weeks.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

The coaches usually host gameplan meetings at the strip clubs on bye weeks.

Damn you, Richie Incognito!
Share 49ersWebzone