LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 122 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
WHERE COMING SEAHAWKS ...WERE F*CKING COMING !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

GET BACK MOTHERf**kERS, GET BACK!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

[ Edited by fropwns on Dec 2, 2013 at 7:21 AM ]
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Looney will need a big game.

We should nickname our OL as the Looney Tunes as they hold off the legion of Boom
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
We better train like fxxk with our passing game this week with the entire WR corps putting in extra time installing new plays cos we won't have a running game. Frank and Co has been figured out, teams are stuffing the box to shut down our run game. Seattle will make us throw the ball to beat them and I know they believe Kap will buckle under pressure when the pass rush can apply enough pressure. Kap will need to stay mobile to keep plays alive. Make no mistake, this will be a physical game and they will aim to embarrass us again, only this time it will be in our house. I am not concerned about our D, it will lie in the hands of the offense and specifically Kap, Anquan, Vernon, Crab, Mario and even Jon (if he gets dressed) in making sure we score more than Russell Wilson.

It seems likely that Percy Harvin will be "recovered" enough to play against the 9ers. He could be a real wild card - it's not hard to imagine Harvin and Wilson making some great plays, but Harvin could also still be hampered by his injury or too rusty to contribute much.

Is Browner's injury severe enough that he would likely miss the game even if he wins his appeal? Anybody know how likely it is that he will win or lose his appeal?
Let the pre-game hate flow Hawk fans . . . holy crap

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=81015

The point here is that I want the Seahawks to destroy this team next Sunday. I'm in NO means trying to overlook the hot Saints tomorrow night but I want to kill this tenacious monster that doesn't want to die. I will take a 1 point victory with pride, but what I REALLY want is an Appetite For Destruction. I want to crush their hopes and dreams of being anything more than a shadow of their recent past. I won't deny their talent but I do deny that they are as good as their record right now. They are a classic example of beating up on cup cakes in recent weeks.Dear Santa -Please give us a victory tomorrow evening over a very good Saints football team. 11-1 would really put us in the driver's seat for HFA the rest of the way. But more importantly please bring to us loyal 12's an ass beating like no other next Sunday against the hated 49ers. They've been naughty, we've been nice. (As if Santa doesn't already know WE'RE the good guys).
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Dec 2, 2013 at 7:32 AM ]
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

The point here is that I want the Seahawks to destroy this team next Sunday. I'm in NO means trying to overlook the hot Saints tomorrow night but I want to kill this tenacious monster that doesn't want to die. I will take a 1 point victory with pride, but what I REALLY want is an Appetite For Destruction. I want to crush their hopes and dreams of being anything more than a shadow of their recent past. I won't deny their talent but I do deny that they are as good as their record right now. They are a classic example of beating up on cup cakes in recent weeks.Dear Santa -Please give us a victory tomorrow evening over a very good Saints football team. 11-1 would really put us in the driver's seat for HFA the rest of the way. But more importantly please bring to us loyal 12's an ass beating like no other next Sunday against the hated 49ers. They've been naughty, we've been nice. (As if Santa doesn't already know WE'RE the good guys).
This from a fraud of a fan base that STOLE the f**king 12th man from Texas A&M. I respect them. They have shown something. This is not about them at all, but about us playing to our level of football. I look forward to next week.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
The whole 12th man is the stupidiest thing I've ever seen. I don't call having your fans yell as load as they can, to prevent the visiting team from hearing it's calls as a nobel thing. Just, my opinion.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 2, 2013 at 8:32 AM ]

I feel a 4 game losing streak coming... For the Shehawks! who is with me on this? I just feel their luck is about to run out
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

...7 suspensions since 2011 (and one overturned) and they are the GOOD guys??
[ Edited by Daddyt4949 on Dec 2, 2013 at 8:35 AM ]
Originally posted by JMyaer:
I feel a 4 game losing streak coming... For the Shehawks! who is with me on this? I just feel their luck is about to run out

I was thinking the same. Saints. At Niners. At Giants. Home against Cardinals and Rams. They will have to earn each W. Judging by how unimpressive they've been against HOU, TB, TEN, STL I would say they're far from a lock to win home-field.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
The whole 12th man is the stupidiest thing I've ever seen. I don't call having your fans yell as load as they can, to prevent the visiting team from hearing it's calls as a nobel thing. Just, my opinion.

Well, of course it isn't noble, but what are they supposed to do? They're fans of a limited-success franchise, if they're spending money on gear and tickets, then it's only appropriate to let them scream their fool heads off.

Relaxing the noise rules just gave them a reason to cheer...instead of, y'know...sulk.
A lot depends on tonight's game... if NO can pull out a win, then the NFCW race will become very interesting. If SEA wins, they're going to be too far ahead for us to catch them.

Personally, I don't want to go to SEA if we can help it...

So: SEA - 1, SF - 5 OR SEA - 2 SF - 6

This way, if we beat the either the winner of the East or North, we'd go to NO / CAR as opposed to SEA. Obviously, if we continue to win and SEA continues to win, we'll eventually meet.

Anyway, GO New Orleans, Get this win!!!
Share 49ersWebzone