There are 212 users in the forums

Zero Sacks today

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 94605NiNer:

Aldon, you can come back now.
Justin is starting to look his age.
How many teams regularly get pressure with just a 4 man rush. Not many, Fangio is going to have to be more creative and come up with some good blitz packages to get to the QB, it's not enough just to leave 4 to rush the QB and drop everyone else back, its not cutting it anymore. Having Aldon and Tank back will help but Fangio can definitely do his part.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Justin is starting to look his age.

Isn't he just supposed to do that holding trick, where he simply let's the OLB in for an easy sack? Funny how he can't perform that trick without Aldon Smith.
Originally posted by 94605NiNer:

we suck, i hate this team
Trade e'rrone!!!!!
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
We simply wouldn't be saying this if Aldon was back.
Aldon will be back soon
Originally posted by TyCore:
We simply wouldn't be saying this if Aldon was back.

True tho our d was containning and shutting down the jags, pressures hurries just no sacks! We controlled game in every way still! Thoaldon will be terrorising qbs very soon again :D

I miss Aldon
most worriesome blowout win ever lol
Originally posted by zillabeast:
most worriesome blowout win ever lol

For the jags lol
This is a concern but seeing as how we were in control by large for the entire game, I'm sure the d was just going through the motions. Anywho with Aldon and Tank coming in I'm sure this will improve our PR.
Id be worried more about the lazy effort given when the game was out of reach. As soon as the 2nd half started, our D was missing tackles, blowing coverages, and giving up on the play before the whistle. Did the same against TEN last week.

I think they got caught thinking about their bye week during the game. Luckily the Jags are so bad they couldnt take advantage, but those bad habits need to stop.
Share 49ersWebzone