Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Gonna be at the Raider game with a Sourdough Sam costume

RIP JerryRice1848
Originally posted by verb1der:

RIP JerryRice1848

lol
2014 road schedule is rough. Broncos, Cowboys, Seahawks, Saints/Falcons...
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
The schedule is based on a formula and you can figure it out for years in advance. It's no leak.

It's 3 division home, 3 division away. Rotating of 3 other NFC divisions. So 1 year you play NFCN teams, next NFCS, next NFCS. You switch home and away so the year you play the NFCN say Packers and Vikings would be home and 3 years later when you play the division Packers and Vikings would be away. Same with the AFC... rotate between the 4 divisions and play each team in the division every 4 years. So AFCS 1 year, next AFCW, next AFCN, next AFCE... you will play each team once every 4 years and on the road every 8. So like the Titans we played them in 2009 at home, 2013 on the road so we will play them at home in 2017 and on the road in 2021. So that's 6 division, 4 NFC Division, 4 AFC Division, then 2 teams that finishes in the same place as you in the division from rotating NFC divisions. So next year is NFCS away, NFCN home... so right now 2nd place would be the Lions I believe and Panthers. If we would finish in 1st would be Saints away, Packers home again. That rotates as well; if you look on the schedule for each year you can see it rotating.

My only thing is why did we play the raiders at home in 2006 and 2010? Aren't we suppose to switch off every year?

I think its based on scheduling conflicts or convenience. It seemed like for 20 years we played the Packers IN Green Bay like 95% of the time.

You hear at least once a season about a team playing in a certain city for the first time in 30 years or something.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Oct 26, 2013 at 3:29 AM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by verb1der:

RIP JerryRice1848

lol

lol
Share 49ersWebzone