LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 357 users in the forums

49ers and harris poll

Shop Find 49ers gear online
the 49ers are ranked 8; they moved up 8 slots since 2011. I don't know how accurate these polls are, but do you agree with the poll and results?

http://www.harrisinteractive.com/NewsRoom/HarrisPolls/tabid/447/mid/1508/articleId/1296/ctl/ReadCustom%20Default/Default.aspx
we were ranked 3rd in 1998

got some work to do
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

got some work to do

they only interviewed 2500 folks so I don't know how accurate this poll is. I think we're ranked 9th as far as facebook likes. How could a team like the saints have more?
3rd in 98, currently ranked 8th
How in the hell are cowboys ranked 1 again? Everyone i know including me will say sure i like this player or that player, but damn i hate the cowboys! Lived all over usa and in international waters and its same everywhere! Lol even texas a lil bit
Originally posted by pdizo916:

got some work to do

they only interviewed 2500 folks so I don't know how accurate this poll is. I think we're ranked 9th as far as facebook likes. How could a team like the saints have more?

2500 thats it? This makes sence. They should have micheal silver do this poll considering his accuracy during the elections. But lot of times their is a lack of research or formula, both seeming the case for americas crowned team! Lol im going by your word read part of link here lol
Originally posted by frankie:
How in the hell are cowboys ranked 1 again? Everyone i know including me will say sure i like this player or that player, but damn i hate the cowboys! Lived all over usa and in international waters and its same everywhere! Lol even texas a lil bit

i don't know why ppl love the cowboys but they're loved everywhere. If they played on the moon, those f**king fans will travel well out there. I remember in 2006, 2007, i was so envious of them because of their talent. They had Romo, Ware, witten, Owens, Barber....I hate to say it, but they were tight. Now, i feel like we're the team that other teams are envious of. We have a s**t load of great players.
if they did a poll like this in the late 80s we'd be #1

got some work to do

2500 thats it? This makes sence. They should have micheal silver do this poll considering his accuracy during the elections. But lot of times their is a lack of research or formula, both seeming the case for americas crowned team! Lol im going by your word read part of link here lol

In polls' past, they also had it broken down by region on which top five teams were the most popular. For example, in the west it would go:

49ers
raiders
broncos
chargers
cowboys.

Yes, the cowboys were the 5th most popular team in the west in one year. I also think they were the 5th most popular team in the east as well. I think that was the 2011 version of the poll.
if they did a poll like this in the late 80s we'd be #1

#8 is not BAD, but considering we have 5, it should be higher. I don't see why people outside of Chicago love the bears? They're so boring and bland. I can see the packers, steelers, cowboys, being ahead. And given the recent success of the giants, broncos, and patriots, i see them ahead as well. The Bears.....?
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Oct 23, 2013 at 11:35 PM ]

i don't know why ppl love the cowboys but they're loved everywhere. If they played on the moon, those f**king fans will travel well out there. I remember in 2006, 2007, i was so envious of them because of their talent. They had Romo, Ware, witten, Owens, Barber....I hate to say it, but they were tight. Now, i feel like we're the team that other teams are envious of. We have a s**t load of great players.

Yeah the boys where really good back then. Tho never thought horse collar willams was that good. In the late 90's romo played out in the county in se wi. I used to read bout em in paper. Always rooted for em! Like i did T.O tho not for the cowboys. I agree a lot is to be desired of our team last couple yrs. Even wit alex at the healm, more so now. I knew we had great depth, just didnt wanna see how great! Unfortunately and fortunately our depth has proven great! Dorsey, lemonier, skuta, namndi, brock, whilote yeah we gonna be getting the big guns back soon. Aldon, crabs, mario! Nice time for us niner fans for sure

got some work to do

In polls' past, they also had it broken down by region on which top five teams were the most popular. For example, in the west it would go:

49ers
raiders
broncos
chargers
cowboys.

Yes, the cowboys were the 5th most popular team in the west in one year. I also think they were the 5th most popular team in the east as well. I think that was the 2011 version of the poll.

I could see this at times! Tho many yrs they where titled americas team and i rarely would see a cowboys fan! From the east coast to the west! I believe ya tho n know its true. Tho i have been more likely then not to hear some say F the cowboys then go cowboys! The seem to get lot of hate like niners do! Success brings jelousy, envy, and hate lol
We will take it tho, rather not have the fairweather fans! Tho been trying to turn a few friends our way for yrs lol
Man, girls are very easy to turn. My friend, who is a pats fan, is converting to a niner fan because her bf is a niner fan.
Man, girls are very easy to turn. My friend, who is a pats fan, is converting to a niner fan because her bf is a niner fan.

Lmao a girl i was wit yrs ago here family was all packers fans! Lol i turned her to niners! Loved hearing her talk s**t to em, oooooh s**t oooh no, did you just see that s**t? Favre blows he coulda never made that pass! Falling at the young steps back, trips, catchs balance and in your face young to owens! Oooh ooh whats that they are calling that the catch 2? Hey honey? Me- huh aint the catch owned by the niners also! Lmao
Long gone but she still digs niners
So i hear lol

Lmao a girl i was wit yrs ago here family was all packers fans! Lol i turned her to niners! Loved hearing her talk s**t to em, oooooh s**t oooh no, did you just see that s**t? Favre blows he coulda never made that pass! Falling at the young steps back, trips, catchs balance and in your face young to owens! Oooh ooh whats that they are calling that the catch 2? Hey honey? Me- huh aint the catch owned by the niners also! Lmao
So i hear lol

you should hit it once in a while, bro.

So i hear lol

you should hit it once in a while, bro.

Ooooh no, turned to one time tooooo many! Things obviously didnt work out lol tho they used to talk s**t to me over niners! I gave it right back, lol she sounded just like me when she'd talk s**t to em also tho
[ Edited by frankie on Oct 24, 2013 at 12:39 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone