LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 260 users in the forums

49ers 1st offensive play against the Jaguars

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hook and lateral.
Fumblerooskie!!! TD Adam Snyder
Originally posted by theduke85:
Kyle Williams scores on a 60 yard play action pass.

49ers lose 17-3

Lmao
Then we cant have 5 30+ scoring games in row :(
Screw the Jags, Kap runs it on read-option up the left side for 68 yd TD equaling previous week's rushing total. The Duchess of Cambridge a.k.a. Kate Middleton starts Kaepernicking.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Who cares, Gabbert is playing. He is the worst QB in the league. Seriously, dude makes Colt McCoy look like Brady Montana. We will have plenty of first plays after they punt all night.

I think they're starting Henne. He can move the ball better, but will probably throw at least 3 INTs to our defense.

Dammit, three less punts.

Three less fair catches. At least our DB's arent afraid to attempt to claim positive yardage.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
The 49ers make the unorthodox move by putting MJD in the backfield even though he is wearing his Jags uniform. They toss him a pitch to the right and he runs backwards for the jags TD. When asked why hedid that at his postgame press conference, Jim Harbaugh responded "I loved using MJD in madden 09 when he was rated 97 overall and i just wanted to see him get a score today."
Play action go route to Baldwin.
60 yard punt by Andy Lee
a quick slant to Boldin for 11 yards
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
free kick, 3 points.

Gore off tackle for 27 yards.
Kyle Williams end around for no gain
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Who cares, Gabbert is playing. He is the worst QB in the league. Seriously, dude makes Colt McCoy look like Brady Montana. We will have plenty of first plays after they punt all night.

I think they're starting Henne. He can move the ball better, but will probably throw at least 3 INTs to our defense.

Dammit, three less punts.

Thats 3 less Kyle Williams fair catches
80 yard TD to Gordon
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Oct 24, 2013 at 8:57 PM ]
Penalty kick for Niners we go up 1-0
Share 49ersWebzone