LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

2013 - Week 6: Thoughts after rewatching the game...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Marvin, you forgot penalties. The number of penalties has dropped significantly the last three games. And a few of those were intentional delays to get the kickers more room.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Marvin, you forgot penalties. The number of penalties has dropped significantly the last three games. And a few of those were intentional delays to get the kickers more room.

7 in the last two games combines compared to 39 in the first four games.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

yes,, that is just huge. its easy not to talk about that when it is a positive!

Great points guys and yes cciowa, are we going to win 3 in a row? THAT is the question and the Titans are a good team and will play well at home!
[ Edited by NCommand on Oct 14, 2013 at 10:53 AM ]
Josh gordon come on down. Lets ride this b***h to the superbowl.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Great points guys and yes cciowa, are we going to win 3 in a row? THAT is the question and the Titans are a good team and will play well at home!

Tha question has been answered with a yes, rams, texans, cards, now can we keep the streak going is a new question.
Originally posted by NCommand:

uh...haven't we already won 3 in a row?
Beat you to it marv.
Thanks for providing one of the few things on this board that is worth reading. Great information once again, and after re-watching the game I mostly agree with your points. One thing I think we need to discuss more, however, is our lack of red zone offense and defense. It's really bad on both sides.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Beat you to it marv.

i was going to correct him but the way i spell and puncuate, that would be very hypocritical of me

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
That stop Reid made on 3rd down that harbaugh challenged was b******t. Dude was clearly short of the first down. Great tackle by Reid.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by outside4949:
Josh gordon come on down. Lets ride this b***h to the superbowl.

not going to happen, nothing to see here
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Us now

Us later on the rest of the NFL.

Any questions?
[ Edited by fropwns on Oct 14, 2013 at 11:05 AM ]
Beat you to it marv.

Did anyone notice on the second red-zone possesion when Kaep had his pass battered down on a 3rd and goal that he was throwing that pass to Baldwin which would had been a touchdown...... wow that would have been a touchdown.
Share 49ersWebzone