Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 700 users in the forums

How far are we going?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How far are we going?

Based on 3 games -- I don't see a playoff team.

Based on our potential -- Win SB.
too early to tell.
  • POG_
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 100,280
We better get far. I didn't buy my jersey to support the team. I wanted the free shots at the bar every time my team scored a touchdown. This team was supposed to take the league by storm. Now I need to buy a Broncos jersey. It's gonna be a wash at this rate.
we'll be lucky to not lose out
By mid season we'll have players coming back, the team will have a strong second half.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
By mid season we'll have players coming back, the team will have a strong second half.

I agree. Just have to stay afloat until then.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
We better get far. I didn't buy my jersey to support the team. I wanted the free shots at the bar every time my team scored a touchdown. This team was supposed to take the league by storm. Now I need to buy a Broncos jersey. It's gonna be a wash at this rate.

supa bowel
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
We better get far. I didn't buy my jersey to support the team. I wanted the free shots at the bar every time my team scored a touchdown. This team was supposed to take the league by storm. Now I need to buy a Broncos jersey. It's gonna be a wash at this rate.

LOLOLOLOLOL
SUPER BOWL OR BUST!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
We better get far. I didn't buy my jersey to support the team. I wanted the free shots at the bar every time my team scored a touchdown. This team was supposed to take the league by storm. Now I need to buy a Broncos jersey. It's gonna be a wash at this rate.

lol
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
How far are we going at this point in the season with all of our current failures, concerns, and injuries?

If I was forced to bet money on this -- my gut feeling at this point in time, and I'm trying to take away my 49er fan bias -- is s**t I don't know still so much to understand -- so I'm going with a SB win! :)

Just about here....
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone