LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 225 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS HOUSTON TEXANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
49ers should run a wing offense so we can have all three RBs in the game at the same time lol
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by Wisconsin49erfan:
We held Houston to 3 points!

With injuries

I know, wait until we get Willis and Aldon Smith back...and Tank, Dial and Wright come down the pipe. We are only going to get stronger.
Kaep said to Scaub" wanna be my back-up next year?"
Originally posted by solidg2000:
49ers should run a wing offense so we can have all three RBs in the game at the same time lol

Of course if they all get injured on that play I am blaming you.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
did Dorsey get hurt on that? why not just kneel on the ball f**kers!

Agreed. WTF is that garbage?
Originally posted by Fourplay:
Originally posted by Donnies49ers:
I don't understand why we don't use Vernon like Jimmy Graham??? Who cares about LMJ touches

Jimmy Graham can't be duplicated....

We should try
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I don't understand why we don't use Vernon like Jimmy Graham??? Who cares about LMJ touches

If Vernon was on the Saints (they are a pass happy team), he'd be lighting sh!t up like it was Christmas!

If you put Graham on the Niners, he'd be ordinary!
[ Edited by LVJay on Oct 6, 2013 at 8:24 PM ]
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Am I the only one to think that Collinsworth should be slapped in the face by Pootie Tang's belt...
Kaep said to Scaub" wanna be my back-up next year?"

LOL

He says Colt is homesick and wants to go back to Texas.
Dante Stripner

Originally posted by ninerjok:
Harbaugh just looked at somebody and said "what did you say" he's looking for some kind of a fight no matter what.

I think he said "who is that" talking about Dorsey being down.

We should try

Stilts for VD. Boom. Problem solved.
[ Edited by IMnotsoHO on Oct 6, 2013 at 8:24 PM ]
Felt Kap. was actually accurate. The pass to Baldwin and VD that he didnt go all out for were well thrown balls. Also the pass to VD that was defensed was perfect and should have been called a PI. Besides Boldin there arent too many receiving options right now. The offense has a long way to go. And Kap needs to stop forcing the ball to only a few receivers.
Originally posted by LVJay:
Our pass D was great today. Our run D

The run D was fine, especially considering that Willis was out. Foster is a great RB, Houston run-blocks as well as anyone in the NFL, that they kept him to under 100 yards is a victory in itself. People always got to find some s**t to nit-pick.
  • Disp
  • Veteran
I don't think Dorsey got hurt. Looked like he was just taking his time to get up cause the game was over. Still no idea why they didn't just kneel it.
Share 49ersWebzone