LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 347 users in the forums

Jersey Number changes

Shop Find 49ers gear online
when do you guys believe the players will adjust their numbers? (Ex. Nnamdi) and possibly who/what too?
McDermott will take #80
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Eric Reid gonna take #42
  • KK49
  • Veteran
and BJ will have #16
McCoy is changing to #8
Hampton changing to 33

Did I win?
BALDWIN TO #17
---Nnamdi or Dixon will have to change from 24

---Daryl Morris or Marcus Lattimore will have to change from 38 I believe.

---Baldwin, Harper and Wright I believe have to pick a #. Baldwin is 84 but it isn't confirmed on the Roster.

---Eric Reid is likely to change from 35. I think he can go to: 28, 30, 40 (So cant have 34, 37, 39, 42)...
McBath is gone so 28 is open, Not sure if he can take 33 from Hampton a PS player. Same with 36 from Michael Thomas.
I'm sure he would give it to him if he asked. Might have to give him a little money.
Here is a list of retired #s so off limits of course.
#8 Steve Young, #12 John Brodie, #16 Joe Montana, #34 Joe Perry, #37 Jimmy Johnson, #39 Hugh McElhenny,
#42 Ronnie Lott, #70 Charlie Krueger#73 Leo Nomellini, #79 Bob St. Clair, #80 Jerry Rice, #87 Dwight Clark

P.S. Can we stop with the retired #'s? The guy made a legit thread.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 2, 2013 at 5:40 PM ]
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
McDermott will take #80

Wore 48 in college. I'd assume he'd take that.
BJ Daniels would look dope in #17

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
McCoy is changing to #8

baalke renegotiated that with mccoy--he is now # 3 3/4
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
BJ Daniels would look dope in #17

Number 5 is perfect, BJ has a similar game to Jeff Garcia..
Originally posted by corona55569:
Number 5 is perfect, BJ has a similar game to Jeff Garcia..

He is a little like Garcia but with a stronger arm, more athletic, a little shorter and a lot thicker. I loved Garcia though, guy had a ton of heart. I hope BJ keeps 5 but not too big of a deal to me; I got out of buying jerseys years back anyways.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 2, 2013 at 2:51 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
He is a little like Garcia but with a stronger arm, more athletic, a little shorter and a lot thicker. I loved Garcia though, guy had a ton of heart. I hope BJ keeps 5 but not too big of a deal to me; I got out of buying jerseys years back anyways.

Why you gotta talk about me like Im dead?
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Why you gotta talk about me like Im dead?

lol
Share 49ersWebzone