There are 188 users in the forums

49ers most interesting and informative posters

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by dj43:
You may be on to something there. There are a couple of guys over there that sound a lot like some of the things Shaj used to say about Alex.

Oh, and this ( ^ ) guy is excellent also.

Agreed...as is MrMcG, boast and billbird.
I'm not going to really sit down and name drop each top-level poster here, but I'll say this is by far the best overall football website I know of on the internet. The Draftniks, AB and his $$$ game, the commentary a long with the Podcasts, and the posters that cruise the NFL forum and ninertalk in general. Also, the mods do a good job of keeping things directed.

Over the last 8-9 years this website keeps getting better and better. Also, looking back, I always laughed how well NolanNonsense pegged things.
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I've been impressed by a lot of the new posters that have joined recently. Some of these guys come in and I'm amazed that they can come in post 1 and contribute and being extremely knowledgeable about what they are talking about. I mean just because you aren't apart of a message board doesn't mean you can't be knowledgeable just great to see new posters come in that can contribute and make the message board a better place not a worse one.

+1

I know I took a long time to post on boards period much less here, even then I don't post tremendously often. Not that I consider myself super knowledgable, but I can say with all certainty that finding a place to talk to fellow fans really helps expand your knowledge well beyond the average,
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
You may be on to something there. There are a couple of guys over there that sound a lot like some of the things Shaj used to say about Alex.

Originally posted by boast:

Can't forget rubber either...he's my boy in the Giants thread!
Originally posted by boast:

Originally posted by billbird2111:
Fixed

See my post above, didn't forget ya bud!
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
I'm not going to really sit down and name drop each top-level poster here, but I'll say this is by far the best overall football website I know of on the internet. The Draftniks, AB and his $$$ game, the commentary a long with the Podcasts, and the posters that cruise the NFL forum and ninertalk in general. Also, the mods do a good job of keeping things directed.

Over the last 8-9 years this website keeps getting better and better. Also, looking back, I always laughed how well NolanNonsense pegged things.

I had a hard time for the first 7 years. I didn't know whether it was worth posting, or doing the salary cap work. Plus we couldn't get a layer to defect over to the 49ers. And always drafting high, missing out on some players. Drafted well, got Vernon, Willis, Staley, Gore, signed Justin, he was the 1st big signing that worked out, and the last big contract given to an outside free agent. Missed on a few picks, Manny Lawson never panned out. Alex was average at best for those 7 seasons. But Harbaugh and Baalke turned it around. Started in 2010 when we got 3 legit all pro players in the draft. 2011, 2013 drafts killed it. 2012 was a bust, but got future picks which ended up being quality guys.

2008 was also a good year, FA wise, like said Smith signed, but also claimed Brooks over waivers, and he has worked out. 2007 was a good draft for McClueless and Nolan. Brown, Goldson, and McDonald. Of course, we will likely only have Willis, Staley, and McDonald left from the group once/if Brown bolts for the money.
Oh and Oregon, thanks bud, I appreciate the love from you, and everyone. Never thought I would get this big.

I also like to devolve into the draft stuff. I love my site. and bringing knowledge that I may have, as little as it may be.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
we used to have more fans but a lot of them have become KC fans now.

Originally posted by susweel:

... yep! Lord knows I never post here or on other SF sites anymore.

Or were banned for stating the obvious.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by ninermedic:
Originally posted by KegBert:
Everybody knows BuzzB is the best poster on this site. Hands down.

honestly I wish he would take the next step and land a gig as a beat writer for the niners

That would be amazing!! Still a job though nonetheless

What about me? I could be a beat writer too, right? Or I get it, stay on WZ provide numbers, get popular this way, I see your vision,

Thanks, All Guys.. I always love you all my 49ers fans and Support our each other! You All are awesome!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
The guys I read, in no particular order: Ghost, Ill, AB, World (When he comes back every 72 months), pants (there, finally the dude gets some f'n love), for that matter all of the mods (My dogs!), pasdoc, sus, Maddog, Micky, and well, the majority of you motherf**kers.

that tomahawk chop
Share 49ersWebzone