There are 227 users in the forums

we're the san francisco 49ers, we can do whatever we want

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by braap49er:
Where's the video?? Did he really say that! Hahaha LOVE IT!!!!

Original Version:

Version to send to your friends and for use in shameless trolling of other teams' fans:

Enjoy!
[ Edited by Protoman on Aug 30, 2013 at 1:24 PM ]

What was the question .. I could not hear what the reporter asked to which Harbs responded like this.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
What was the question .. I could not hear what the reporter asked to which Harbs responded like this.

i think it was something like, "would it be possible to carry five outside linebaackers?"
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
This is the kind of signature quote you put on the superbowl rings given out at the end of the year.

If the Niners win the superbowl, I most certainly want the players and fans chanting this.

I would like the quote "Who's got it better than us? NOBODY!" to be engraved in the ring.
Originally posted by cciowa:
i am not mentally tough enough to do that at least i come back and say i am wrong everytime i go insane

I can imagine you (or someone who resembles you) at a bar with a double shot of bourbon and a cig...shaking looking at the transaction wire...LOL
Uh, oh. I was watching the video and I notice coach was drinking a Diet Coke. I thought he quit tobacco and caffeine after his heart procedure?
Originally posted by FriscoBully:
Uh, oh. I was watching the video and I notice coach was drinking a Diet Coke. I thought he quit tobacco and caffeine after his heart procedure?

He's Jim Harbaugh he can do whatever he wants
Originally posted by stunder49:

Granted this thread can do whatever it wants but is it anyone elses pet peeve when threads have no capitalization? Not a grammar Nazi but that just seems like common sense lol

Originally posted by 5280High:
Granted this thread can do whatever it wants but is it anyone elses pet peeve when threads have no capitalization? Not a grammar Nazi but that just seems like common sense lol

No idea what you're motive behind this post means.
I love having Harbaugh as our coach. I wouldn't take a single other coach in the NFL over Jim.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by stunder49:

Originally posted by 5280High:

Clearly your not a person that can do whatever they want!
Originally posted by SportsFan:

"Why have you banned Grant Cohn from team HQ and all practices?"

- Lowell Cohn
Share 49ersWebzone