There are 740 users in the forums
Who will have more catches this season
- 1 2
Who will have more catches this season
Aug 28, 2013 at 6:54 AM
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
I think Baldwin has the most with Patton next and Williams bringing up the rear.
Aug 28, 2013 at 7:30 AM
- JP49
- Veteran
- Posts: 37
Out of those 3, I guess Kyle but it could be a close competition with Patton...
I'm not sold on Baldwin at all
I'm not sold on Baldwin at all
Aug 28, 2013 at 9:11 AM
- 60sFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,896
I really hope Baldwin develops into a red zone threat. He's big and his vertical is 40+ inches.
Aug 28, 2013 at 9:22 AM
- D_Niner
- Veteran
- Posts: 8,508
Patton
Aug 28, 2013 at 9:48 AM
- thl408
- Moderator
- Posts: 33,337
In the first preseason game that Patton plays in, Kap looked to him on a 3rd & 10 play, and inside the red zone. Patton comes through with a catch in both cases. There's something brewing here.
Aug 28, 2013 at 12:48 PM
- 60sFan
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,896
Live chat: Inside the San Francisco 49ers, Wednesday at noon
POSTED BY BAY AREA NEWS GROUP BLOG EDITOR ON AUGUST 28TH, 2013 AT 10:33 AM | CATEGORIZED AS UNCATEGORIZED
Beat writer Cam Inman will host a live chat as the 49ers prepare for their final preseason game against the San Diego Chargers.
I like Patton's potential but I'll go on limb and say Baldwin.by cinman 12:40 PM
Who gets more catches this year, Patton or Baldwin?by ddmur 12:38 PM
POSTED BY BAY AREA NEWS GROUP BLOG EDITOR ON AUGUST 28TH, 2013 AT 10:33 AM | CATEGORIZED AS UNCATEGORIZED
Beat writer Cam Inman will host a live chat as the 49ers prepare for their final preseason game against the San Diego Chargers.
I like Patton's potential but I'll go on limb and say Baldwin.by cinman 12:40 PM
Who gets more catches this year, Patton or Baldwin?by ddmur 12:38 PM
- 1 2