There are 199 users in the forums

What 49er will score the first TD in the regular season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Kyle Williams on a 5-7 yard drag route in which he'll just get the ball over the pylon. Speaking of slot receivers, I hope we give the rams a huge dose of whomever is playing slot receiver for us. They love that dink and dunk small ball BS and I'd love to shove it right back down their throats! GO NINERS!
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Joe Staley on a tackle eligible, with Kap rolling out and hitting him right in the numbers for an 11 yard score

Nnamdi on a pick 6 for 87 yards
Kaep to Bruise Miller
  • thl408
VD reception on a 21 yard seam route off of play action.
Well, I predict a long methodical drive against a non-improved Packer's team, hence, a very typical first touchdown of the year.

That said, statue of liberty, triple reverse play-action, double pass, to a streaking Anquan Boldin who does a hitch and ladder to Lamichael James and as he gets hit, pitches it option style to a trailing blocker. Touchdown, Mike Iuipati. Book it.
[ Edited by Imfasterthanur on Aug 6, 2013 at 1:00 PM ]
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Well, I predict a long methodical drive against a non-improved Packer's team, hence, a very typical first touchdown of the year.

That said, statue of liberty, triple reverse play-action, double pass, to a streaking Anquan Boldin who does a hitch and ladder to Lamichael James and as he gets hit, pitches it option style to a trailing blocker. Touchdown, Mike Iuipati. Book it.

Well its a bit generic and was my first thought as well but I'll stick with Williams laying out for the pylon on a short crossing route.
LaMichael James, 75yd punt return.
Originally posted by verb1der:
LaMichael James, 75yd punt return.

i like what you did there
Andy Lee on a 83yard punt fake run

Aj Jenkins hide and watch
AJ JENKINS!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone