LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

2 years and counting

Shop Find 49ers gear online
die hard niner fan 4 life .but my real concern is when a receiver goes down ...why don't we go get a veteran free agents .if you look at the past two years we have a injured that occured during season in which a veteran can come and contribute ,does baalke not like veteran wr....plz forum no more randy moss ...i would rather have t.o. back ,i know what the forum will say he is a cancer .well he may be a cancer but you can never question his heart and effort ..unlike allogator arms moss in the superbowl ...being a fan for as long as i have we are really good right now but to be another wide reciver away from our 6th ring we have to capitalize now why we have a chance
free thread
Many possible reasons why we dont, 1 could be most of the receivers (other then Crabtrees & Manningham) injuries are minor, Harbaugh and Baalke may have seen more from there young receivers (then reporters have) to maintain faith in them, stubborness. Like I said many different reasons, IMO it would be more concerning if they did start signing random vets because then it would more then likely mean our receivers suck and were in trouble.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
free thread

Ass n titties
Ass ass titties titties
Ass n titties
Seriously, do we need a T.O. thread, he is done, washed up, and overrated now. And yes he is a frigging cancer. I rather not put him with Kap, who IMO doesn't need as much talent around him to make him better, I think it's the opposite, he will make everyone better.

Kap was at the time a project out of Nevada, but Harbaugh and Baalke did their job, and it paid off, we have a franchise QB in the making.

Boldin, Vernon, Vance, Gore, LMJ, Kendall, and the rest of the WRs like Williams, Manningham will be fine. Plus no reason to waste cap space on overrated players.

And we dont sign vet FAs because they almost always get overpaid. CBs getting 50M deals, not good idea, OG and OTs getting 60M not good.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Seriously, do we need a T.O. thread, he is done, washed up, and overrated now. And yes he is a frigging cancer. I rather not put him with Kap, who IMO doesn't need as much talent around him to make him better, I think it's the opposite, he will make everyone better.

Kap was at the time a project out of Nevada, but Harbaugh and Baalke did their job, and it paid off, we have a franchise QB in the making.

Boldin, Vernon, Vance, Gore, LMJ, Kendall, and the rest of the WRs like Williams, Manningham will be fine. Plus no reason to waste cap space on overrated players.

And we dont sign vet FAs because they almost always get overpaid. CBs getting 50M deals, not good idea, OG and OTs getting 60M not good.

Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

And he(OP) seems to forget who we retained by not over paying, Brooks, A.Davis, Lee, Bowman, Rogers. Got good deals on Goodwin and Whitner. Dawson is a steal for just over 2M. We seem to be doing the Bill Belicheck way now, only for the NFC, stoockpile picks, and cheap deals that are cap friendly. Plus we need to extend Kap, Aldon, Cully, Iupati and hopefully Crabs.
Share 49ersWebzone