LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 247 users in the forums

49ers vs NFC West

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It's pretty significant that Moon thinks Kaepernick has the most upside, because let's face it - he's a massive Seattle homer. I'm sure he's pissed off a few imbeciles at Seahawks.net.
Couldn't help but notice that Wilson threw a couple interceptions, had a rating of 47.3 and was sacked a few times by the Packers. Let's have that sophomore slump!
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Couldn't help but notice that Wilson threw a couple interceptions, had a rating of 47.3 and was sacked a few times by the Packers. Let's have that sophomore slump!

but the shawks have this girl named christine who has looked good at running back
Originally posted by hofer36:

but the shawks have this girl named christine who has looked good at running back

Another thing I couldn't help but notice: if you go to the ESPN NFC West blog, they have a recap of the game and never mention Wilson's above stats. I have to wonder if they would ignore 2 ints, 3 sacks and a 47.3 rating if Kaepernick does something like that. I don't think we'll find out because I don't see Kaepernick laying that big an egg.
Originally posted by hofer36:

Another thing I couldn't help but notice: if you go to the ESPN NFC West blog, they have a recap of the game and never mention Wilson's above stats. I have to wonder if they would ignore 2 ints, 3 sacks and a 47.3 rating if Kaepernick does something like that. I don't think we'll find out because I don't see Kaepernick laying that big an egg.

Not even in SEA not even with Crabtree injured. Kap beats a defense a defense doesn't beat him
Originally posted by mattster03:
Originally posted by SubZero:
Go niners!

Go on...

lol
It seems like in the pros peter the cheaters teams have always been pretty inconsistent from year to year. I don't think seattle is terrible but at the same time they are not the gangbusters they are getting credit for being. Im thinking 8-8 or 9-7 for the shecocks.

is it me or does he struggle seeing over the linemen?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I think he takes the longest drop backs of any starting qb in the nfl. that has to be because of his height. Of the running qbs I think wilson makes the biggest fall this season. We can game plan that!
Originally posted by outside4949:

I think he takes the longest drop backs of any starting qb in the nfl. that has to be because of his height. Of the running qbs I think wilson makes the biggest fall this season. We can game plan that!
This is why it is so damn important to shut that running game down. The way he gets so deep is play action.

This is why it is so damn important to shut that running game down. The way he gets so deep is play action.

i think blitzing him straight up the middle with bowman and willis is the way to frustrate him. he has no choice but to escape to his left or right because of his lack of vision.
i think blitzing him straight up the middle with bowman and willis is the way to frustrate him. he has no choice but to escape to his left or right because of his lack of vision.

and then, hopefully get torpedoed by Aldon Smith or Corey Lemonier steaming around the outside.

and then, hopefully get torpedoed by Aldon Smith or Corey Lemonier steaming around the outside.

exactly
It seems like in the pros peter the cheaters teams have always been pretty inconsistent from year to year. I don't think seattle is terrible but at the same time they are not the gangbusters they are getting credit for being. Im thinking 8-8 or 9-7 for the shecocks.

I gave them 10 wins and initially us 13 but I might go with 12 now that Crabtree is out. Most of their 10 wins will come at home with their one loss to us

exactly

Yessir!
Share 49ersWebzone