LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 185 users in the forums

49ers vs NFC West

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by NavyHawk:
There is so much poisonous hatred on this forum that it's no longer enjoyable, not to mention informative, to read.

Just six posts above yours, I've posted three articles about how other teams and fans besides the Niners feel the same way. Then, a couple posts later, Pillbusta recounted a number of cheap shots the Niners have taken up there in the last few games. You can deny all you like and say it isn't true. That's what I expect from Seahawk fans. All you're doing is confirming the original point that Seahawk fans live in a bubble and have no clue. At least back in the day Raider fans embraced their team's basic personality. Pathetically, Seahawk fans are just in denial.

And, if you don't like the "poisonous hatred" around here, by all means GTF outta here and don't come back. We don't need your B.S. on a Niner site anymore.

Maybe we just don't care G, maybe we like being the bad boys.. Being nice and playing soft has gotten us exactly zippo, maybe this new attitude is exactly what this city/team needs. I don't like cheap shots, or injuries, and i will not condone/defend one of our players playing dirty, but i love physical football, and i love the reaction this team is getting from fans around the league.. frankly i just don't care what any other fan bases thinks of my Hawks, nor should I...

no need to be here any longer
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Aug 19, 2013 at 10:38 AM ]
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Dang that home field advantage up there for Seattle is outrageous. I'm going on record right now and saying if the Hawks go 8-0 at home again this season they are winning the division. If they get home field throughout the playoffs they very well could be winning it all this season. Still have to see how they do on the road this season but it seems everything rolls and bounces their way at home.

They won't beat a conference champion outside of Seattle. If they get home field during the Playoffs they very well might get to the Bowl. They just won't win it.
maltz88 @ 9:40 AM: "I know where I'm posting, and am done."

maltz88@ 10:20 AM: "You don't give Sean Lee much credit."

I thought you said you were done. Too much Starbucks this morning? Is this your way of establishing credibility?
maltz88 @ 9:40 AM: "I know where I'm posting, and am done."

maltz88@ 10:20 AM: "You don't give Sean Lee much credit."

I thought you said you were done. Too much Starbucks this morning? Is this your way of establishing credibility?

Not sure where you got the idea i'm trying to establish credibility.
Originally posted by maltz88:
Not sure where you got the idea i'm trying to establish credibility.

Okay, fine. Have it your way. You have no credibility. Satisfied?
Whoa everybody needs to calm down, this is preseason LOL. After watching the niner games it is clear that their staff must have overwhelming confidence in Kap? I believe he has played only one series per game. Harbaugh knows his team better than I do so I am guessing that he is focused on other positions. Nobody should take anything seriously from the preseason other than individual one on one battles. I know the Seahawks are resting a lot of their starters and I am sure the Niners are doing so as well. Coaches like to take players and insert them into the starting lineups and see what they can do so you really can't guage where the teams are at. Anybody who has changed their minds after the Denver game that the Seahawks are going to the Superbowl is naive. There are two positives that I can take from their last game, our depth is pretty good and our special teams are special LOL. The Niners look real good on defense and they have shut offenses down. I am really curious to see Colin play some more extended series and I guess he will this week.
Originally posted by seahawk12thman:
Whoa everybody needs to calm down, this is preseason LOL.

Now that's something with which I can totally agree. I think the main reason they don't feel the need to put Kaepernick in is that they've already seen him thrown into the mix abruptly in the middle of the season. In his very first game, with one week of working with the 1's, he completely shredded the Bears. I'm pretty sure they think he'll be find regardless of how many snaps he gets in preseason.
Okay, that confirms it. You have no idea what you're talking about. Nobody around here is complaining about Chancellor de-cleating Vernon Davis and maybe you've absentmindedly forgotten that the NFL decided NOT to fine Chancellor after reviewing the hit whereas Tate was fined. The Chancellor hit was on a receiver trying to make a jumping catch and ready for the hit. It was a very tough hit, but it was borderline on the rules. The Tate hit was a cheap shot on a player who, rightly or wrongly, wasn't looking out for it and was away from the play. Chancellor was just trying to jar the ball loose - Tate was taking advantage of a player who wasn't watching out for himself and not involved in the actual play.

You've lost any credibility you may have had, not that I thought you had any to begin with.

I agree accept for two things.. The Kam hit was not borderline, it was the perfect hit, shoulder to chest.

Secondly the Tate hit was cheap in my opinion, but Lee was not away from the play, he was in pursuit of the ball carrier, he was running to make the tackle, when he was hit by Tate. Tate did what he's suppose to do, my only problem with the play was he went to the head...
Everyone's favorite . . .
Skip Bayless picks Colin over Russell and says the Cards will be the biggest pleasant surprise in the NFCW and the Hawks the biggest disappointment.

Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@SandoESPN7h
First Take: Whether Seahawks overhyped http://es.pn/13AooNq

VIDEO
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9581299
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Everyone's favorite . . .
Skip Bayless picks Colin over Russell and says the Cards will be the biggest pleasant surprise in the NFCW and the Hawks the biggest disappointment.

Mike Sando, ESPN.com ‏@SandoESPN7h
First Take: Whether Seahawks overhyped http://es.pn/13AooNq

VIDEO
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9581299

I think Skip may quickly replace Harbaugh as being the most hated man in Seattle football.

Buncha Seahawks crawled out of that stadium that looks like a c**t after their pre season super bowl. Slow down guys, you are going to run out of room for all those meaningless banners.
Originally posted by Protoman:
I think Skip may quickly replace Harbaugh as being the most hated man in Seattle football.

Well, that'd take some doin'
Is there a "scored 40 points in a preseason game" banner, that is one worth going all in for. REAL bragging rights, screw playoffs and all that stuff
lol Seahawk fans
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/107075/meet-seahawks-reporter-terry-blount

I guess even though Sando might be a Seahawks homer he knows that the real big story is covering the 49ers. LOL! Just kidding, it looks like ESPN might have local reporters stationed with every team as well as someone writing the divisional blog and recap
Share 49ersWebzone