Levi's Stadium Bricks

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Ok, I ordered mine, but it never got to a part where I paid. It just said something about a $5 fee and process order and that was it. Is this what you guys got?

I used the link in the email, at one point it asks for your CC info. I would say call them up and order directly with a person

Oh snap.

You going red or gold brick?

I called them up and they said it most likely didn't go through. I just did it again and it worked right. They said if a double order came up they would cancel one. I went with the red brick for $240.

(My last name) Family
49ers Faithful
Forever!

As soon as I clicked the purchase button the AmEx app on my phone pops up and says "Credit Fraud Alert! Tap this button to confirm blah blah blah purchase!" I've never had this happen on my phone for an Amex purchase before. Didn't even know it did that. What's all that about? lol

They prob thought who spends that much on a brick? Must be fraud! lol. Congrats man!

f**kin Amex. They completely blocked the purchase and so I gotta order it again. Called and yelled at them, then called the 49ers again. They said do it again since Amex cleared the purchase, and they'll make sure that there isn't 3 duplicate orders, tomorrow. lol FML
Ok, I ordered mine, but it never got to a part where I paid. It just said something about a $5 fee and process order and that was it. Is this what you guys got?

I used the link in the email, at one point it asks for your CC info. I would say call them up and order directly with a person

Oh snap.

I called them up and they said it most likely didn't go through. I just did it again and it worked right. They said if a double order came up they would cancel one. I went with the red brick for $240.

(My last name) Family
49ers Faithful
Forever!

As soon as I clicked the purchase button the AmEx app on my phone pops up and says "Credit Fraud Alert! Tap this button to confirm blah blah blah purchase!" I've never had this happen on my phone for an Amex purchase before. Didn't even know it did that. What's all that about? lol

They prob thought who spends that much on a brick? Must be fraud! lol. Congrats man!

f**kin Amex. They completely blocked the purchase and so I gotta order it again. Called and yelled at them, then called the 49ers again. They said do it again since Amex cleared the purchase, and they'll make sure that there isn't 3 duplicate orders, tomorrow. lol FML
buy me a brick..since you're going brick crazy
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
buy me a brick..since you're going brick crazy

I'm trying to accumulate enough complimentary replica bricks to build a custom bbq for the tailgate party. lol

Oh snap.

(My last name) Family
49ers Faithful
Forever!

Lol, f**king AMEX. Good luck getting it all squared away!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Ether:
What's WEDB?

Walsh Esq., Dr. Bill

Anyone know when they go on sale to the public?

Somebody said it was today, but I haven't seen that anywhere.
How much?
O

OP said it and I have a sneaking suspicion he is an undercover season ticket rep....
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Jun 25, 2013 at 9:04 PM ]
Originally posted by SportsFan:
How much?

A few different options from $200-$500

O
OP said it and I have a sneaking suspicion he is an undercover season ticket rep....

*reported*
O

Going back and reading the thread, you might be right. lol
O

Going back and reading the thread, you might be right. lol

And his post history all have to do with the new stadium...hmmm lol. If he isn't I apologize now
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Jun 25, 2013 at 11:14 PM ]
O

*reported*

Seriously?
O

*reported*

Seriously?

You just asked DBW if he was serious. lol
Share 49ersWebzone