There are 271 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium Bricks

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Deadline to order is 12/31/13 for those who are still on the fence about it

nope..but i'm getting Stick Seats instead

Nice! The wife and I are debating getting a pair too
How in the f**k could they allow a Seahawk themed brick?!?! Hopefully they realize the mistake and issue a full refund and refuse to allow it
How in the f**k could they allow a Seahawk themed brick?!?! Hopefully they realize the mistake and issue a full refund and refuse to allow it

they dont care, that's why. why would they refuse money? do you think they check to see if you're actually a niners fan when you buy season tickets? Newp.

just deface it. Takes a screwdriver and ten seconds.
Originally posted by xtm059:

they dont care, that's why. why would they refuse money? do you think they check to see if you're actually a niners fan when you buy season tickets? Newp.

They can easily review the message and deny putting it up. What if i bought a brock that said Jed York Sucks! I'm sure they won't allow it no matter what i pay.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

They can easily review the message and deny putting it up. What if i bought a brock that said Jed York Sucks! I'm sure they won't allow it no matter what i pay.

yeah there should be some sort of screening process. makes you look rreally f**king lame for putting it up, they dont need the extra $100 or whatever it costs.
Originally posted by sfout:
seriously amazed that bot is up to 38 posts for spamming and not banned.

Lol gotta report it.
Got mine for Christmas from the wife! It will be fun to find it with the kids when we fly in for a game. It's fun to be a part of history, in a way!
Originally posted by crabman82:

yeah there should be some sort of screening process. makes you look rreally f**king lame for putting it up, they dont need the extra $100 or whatever it costs.

Theres a disclaimer that states that they will review all submissions, and can deny anything they dont like.

Seahawks fans will have to encrypt their messages. Like the first letter of each word spelling out something. Itll be a waste of money on their part. Donate 200+ bucks for a brick that no one will ever notice?
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by crabman82:

Theres a disclaimer that states that they will review all submissions, and can deny anything they dont like.

Seahawks fans will have to encrypt their messages. Like the first letter of each word spelling out something. Itll be a waste of money on their part. Donate 200+ bucks for a brick that no one will ever notice?

i most likely wont even read/notice all the niner fan bricks so I wont notice seattles s**tty attempt at trolling either
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Deadline to order is 12/31/13 for those who are still on the fence about it

nope..but i'm getting Stick Seats instead

Nice! The wife and I are debating getting a pair too

Yeah I'm probably gonna get one at the last second too. My wife actually is the one that really wants it
[ Edited by swayze on Dec 29, 2013 at 5:38 AM ]

$276.88 just bit the bullet

Just bought a brick ( they only have the small ones in gold left 4x8 ) gonna be stripes around the SF logo.

The red ones are left but their expensive.

I figured my team support will be there even when I cant ! I live in Rochester,NY 1 hour from buffalo . Niners fan since mid 80s.

Made it to The Stick last year LIONS HOME OPENER !

Will be comin out to see my brick...Good way to sway the wife into a far trip ! LOL

LOVE THE F N FORTY NINERS
Someone do an "Even if Gire" brick.

I'll donate for a Even if Gire brick

lets make it happen WZ LOL
After convincing myself it was a waste of money, I ended up getting a brick anyways. One time opportunity, will last a long time, etc.
Originally posted by YungAce:

I'll donate for a Even if Gire brick

lets make it happen WZ LOL

I like this idea and would donate.
Share 49ersWebzone