LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

Countdown to Training Camp (July 19): 0 days!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Rookies report the 19th training camp starts the 24th
[ Edited by teeohh on Jul 16, 2013 at 10:27 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jul 17, 2013 at 12:00 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
2 days
Originally posted by mayo49:
2 days

woooooooooooooooo
2 days

2 days

Stay Healthy My 49ers. I just wanna see a Healthy 49ers team going into the regular season. I hope they don't play the starters too much in the Preseason.
2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Stay Healthy My 49ers. I just wanna see a Healthy 49ers team going into the regular season. I hope they don't play the starters too much in the Preseason.

that went out the window almost 2 months ago
Originally posted by E-49er:
Originally posted by corona55569:
Originally posted by Chico:
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Looks like Tank Carradine has already bulked up some. Will be up to 290 or so in no time. By the way that is Keena Turner on the far right in the 1st row. Anyone know who is on the far left of that row?

It's YO DADDY!

Is tank far upper right or left thanks ?? Will take my answer off the air ha ha

I'll take a stab at it. Starting from top row left to right : Quinton Dial, Corey Lemonier, Vance McDonald, Carter Bykowski,Nick Moody, Tank Carradine. Bottom Row of players left to right (don't know who the old guy is on the bottom left) Marcus Cooper, Marcus Lattimore, BJ Daniels, Eric Reed, Quinton Patton. Keena Turner on far bottom right.

The old guy on the left is Earl Smith, Chaplin and religious leader of the 49ers. He was hired by Bill Walsh back in the 80's I believe. Can't believe 49ers fans don't know who Earl Smith is!
He did BW funeral as well as the funeral of Herrion who passed away in the locker room.
[ Edited by glorydayz on Jul 17, 2013 at 9:26 AM ]

• Jiks
Still 2 more days? Arghhhhhhhhhhh. Very soon though.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

.... and in two days, fans will flock to all of the news sources throughout most of the day and come away with next to nothing... then will pull out the razor blades and scream "what is happening?!?!"

#buzzkillizme
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

.... and in two days, fans will flock to all of the news sources throughout most of the day and come away with next to nothing... then will pull out the razor blades and scream "what is happening?!?!"

#buzzkillizme

Better than what's happening around here anyways. So i'm all for it.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:

#buzzkillizme
our first round pick will get tangled up on a play , the kids will scream bust and predictably the cyanide kool aid will be broken out
Can't come fast enough for me...I'm so sick (and tired) of seeing mindless crap headlines about Kap wearing a Dolphins hat I could just puke. Man, this off-season has been waaay too long. It's time for football and no more trivial BS.
Share 49ersWebzone