There are 241 users in the forums

Preferred" nickname" for our new stadium

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Preferred" nickname" for our new stadium

Dont know if its been mentioned but I like the sound of "the gold pan"
Sexual Knockolate
KISS-keep it simple stupid....House of Pain (After all didn't a lot of teams, even if they won, paid a price and couldn't get it up the week after playing the niners in the JH era?).
Originally posted by kingairta:
Dont know if its been mentioned but I like the sound of "the gold pan"

If it must have gold in it-what about alluding to history? The Chinese called northern cal Guhm San-Gold Mountain. Still prefer House of Pain though
Originally posted by WildBill:
KISS-keep it simple stupid....House of Pain (After all didn't a lot of teams, even if they won, paid a price and couldn't get it up the week after playing the niners in the JH era?).

Believe it or not...when I was talking sh*t on facebook during the 2011 season...I always referred to Candlestick as the House of Pain.

Jahvid Best will never play again...Monterrio Hardesty hasnt been the same since...Blount straight up lost his grip on the starting spot from then on....and the list went on and on.
Originally posted by reasonable1:

Believe it or not...when I was talking sh*t on facebook during the 2011 season...I always referred to Candlestick as the House of Pain.

Jahvid Best will never play again...Monterrio Hardesty hasnt been the same since...Blount straight up lost his grip on the starting spot from then on....and the list went on and on.

Best was hurt in Detroit.
Originally posted by reasonable1:

maybe we can call it house of injury now ?
bump
Lol....

Doesn't deserve one
[ Edited by teylo31 on Nov 19, 2014 at 6:54 PM ]
Losetown.
"Homefield DISadvantage"
"The negative 12th man."

Or "Levi's Whisper Stadium."

Levi's "Sensory deprivation" Stadium
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Nov 19, 2014 at 6:58 PM ]
Field of Jeans..
Share 49ersWebzone