-
Cjez
- Hall of Fame
-
- Posts: 170,762
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Is Gire a lock or does James or Hunter beat him out?
-
DeepNinerValue
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 60,617
Bring back Glen Coffee
-
Tman
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 13,798
Put Boobie at safety
-
nickbradley
- Member
-
- Posts: 3,755
I don't know if hunter or James gets the #2 spot. I'm guessing that neither do...they split it!
Dixon makes the roster, Lattimore to PUP IR.
Dixon leaves as FA after season, with Lattimore coming up after that.
-
Need4Speed
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,885
Please can we start this Gire guy I hear good things.
-
Need4Speed
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,885
-
SD49ers
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 159
Start Gire. Never heard of him, but why not?
-
fip24
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,011
I think Kendall Hunter is the most under rated player on this roster..My guess is we go w/ Gore, Hunter and LMJ...Lattimore on the PUP...Dixon is the wild card...needs to be a key special teams guy to stick.
-
SealTeam6
- Member
-
- Posts: 3,554
We never use Dixon so why keep him, fullback can do the 3rd-1 or 4th-1.
I would like to see hunter and LMJ on the field together