There are 138 users in the forums

NAMED: Levi's® Stadium thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
lol I like how people are acting like they just heard about Levi's, getting all excited about buying some.
who cares. as long as the team plays solid, it's the era we live in. a lot of other teams have names that are even more stupid.

(Steelers.... Heinz field.... really???)
Originally posted by Niners99:
lol I like how people are acting like they just heard about Levi's, getting all excited about buying some.

Funny thing is a few months ago I decided I want to buy more expensive jeans like levis cuz I'm sick of my cheaper jeans tearing easily and what not....so now it just looks like I'm buying them cuz it's the name of the niners new stadium
Originally posted by dugo:
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Ive tried looking through the other Stadium thread before ,but didn't see anything ,,Does anyone know or has it been talk about,,just how loud Levi's stadium can get? Its a pretty open design,,I hope we become just as distracting as other new stadiums to the visiting teams...

I read awhile ago that it was designed to be loud, that's one of the reasons they put the fans who are outside on one side and a tower of boxes on the other. The sound is supposed to echo off of the tower and back down onto the field.

That would be cool ..It would be perfect to be able to give Seattle or any other team for that matter a 12th man crazy noise Levi's stadium salute...instead of the wave we could do "the zipper"...
I think it's the biggest lower bowl. That should make sound resonate.
AREA 501 !
I came here for the complaining, don't let me down.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Ive tried looking through the other Stadium thread before ,but didn't see anything ,,Does anyone know or has it been talk about,,just how loud Levi's stadium can get? Its a pretty open design,,I hope we become just as distracting as other new stadiums to the visiting teams...

I read awhile ago that it was designed to be loud, that's one of the reasons they put the fans who are outside on one side and a tower of boxes on the other. The sound is supposed to echo off of the tower and back down onto the field.

That would be cool ..It would be perfect to be able to give Seattle or any other team for that matter a 12th man crazy noise Levi's stadium salute...instead of the wave we could do "the zipper"...
I think it's the biggest lower bowl. That should make sound resonate.

Hopefully it's at least louder than the stick
Originally posted by stunder49:
Crap I was hoping for Christian mingle.com stadium

Then they would have to sign Tim Tebow, make the cheerleaders were sister dresses, Singletary would be rehired,...it wouldn't be good.
Awesome, it's official now. Glad it's Levi's and not Wranglers, so I can continue to wear my 505s without any internal conflicts...
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
"The Stitch."

Originally posted by okdkid:
"The Stitch."

Instead of an area called 'The Black Hole' we should have an area called 'The Red Crotch'. Lol
At least Levi's has a long history in Nor Cal. I'd be pissed if we were named after a Silicon Valley tech company. Speaking of Levi's I'd wish they'd bring back their Silver Tab line and cancel their dorky ass skinny jeans which is the worst fad ever.
[ Edited by Olejohnnyboy on May 9, 2013 at 10:23 PM ]
Originally posted by Olejohnnyboy:
Instead of an area called 'The Black Hole' we should have an area called 'The Red Crotch'. Lol

The Crimson Crotch
^ lol. That's good.
[ Edited by Olejohnnyboy on May 9, 2013 at 11:24 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone