LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 235 users in the forums

Boldin gets 81, other players issued numbers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Great, now QP will take 7 years to learn the playbook (he should be #84)

exactly, he wore #4 in college, he should be #84, I'm tired of WRs with numbers in the teens.
Originally posted by mkary12:

exactly, he wore #4 in college, he should be #84, I'm tired of WRs with numbers in the teens.

eleventeen
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by mkary12:

eleventeen

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
cant believe they gave the rookie WR the #11. I for sure thought that jersey number would be retired.
Originally posted by susweel:
cant believe they gave the rookie WR the #11. I for sure thought that jersey number would be retired.

giving #24 to NA is a message to Boobie Dixon...
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
McDonald - 89
Lemonier - 96
Patton - 11
Lattimore - 38
Dial - 71
Moody - 54
Bykowski - 71
Daniels - 5
Cooper - 33
Nnamdi - 24
Reid - 35

Reid and Nnamdi are said to be temporary.

Nnamdi will give Dixon a rolex or something. Theres a chance Dixon gets 24 back next year anyways. Id rent my number out for a year for a $25,000 watch..

why would dixon make the team now that we got lattimore?

these numbers are terrible, i wanted patton at 84.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I was hoping Lemonade would take #56
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
McDonald - 89
Lemonier - 96
Patton - 11
Lattimore - 38
Dial - 71
Moody - 54
Bykowski - 71
Daniels - 5
Cooper - 33
Nnamdi - 24
Reid - 35

Reid and Nnamdi are said to be temporary.

Nnamdi will give Dixon a rolex or something. Theres a chance Dixon gets 24 back next year anyways. Id rent my number out for a year for a $25,000 watch..

why would dixon make the team now that we got lattimore?

these numbers are terrible, i wanted patton at 84.

I'm sure he will after Morrah is cut later this summer.
I bet Eric Reid is hoping he can get his hands on Perrish Cox's #20.

I know Reid's 35 is temorary, but I thought he would have looked good wearing number 41. Players are usually attached to their jersey's coming out of college, and if they can't have that number they usually like to stay connected to it somehow (such as Gore 2+1=3 and Jenkins 1+7=8 ect). 41 would have kept that connection established. I wonder what number he is waiting for?
Originally posted by kush:
I bet Eric Reid is hoping he can get his hands on Perrish Cox's #20.

You think? That probably wouldn't look too bad.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
I know Reid's 35 is temorary, but I thought he would have looked good wearing number 41. Players are usually attached to their jersey's coming out of college, and if they can't have that number they usually like to stay connected to it somehow (such as Gore 2+1=3 and Jenkins 1+7=8 ect). 41 would have kept that connection established. I wonder what number he is waiting for?

Damn you put more weight on numbers than I do. Kap wore 10 and he is killing it at 7 so I all am for changing numbers and definitely don't put too much on the numbers.
Originally posted by BayArea:
Damn you put more weight on numbers than I do. Kap wore 10 and he is killing it at 7 so I all am for changing numbers and definitely don't put too much on the numbers.

Who had 10 when kap came in? Is it retired? IDK
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by BayArea:

Who had 10 when kap came in? Is it retired? IDK

The guy who fumbled away the NFC championship... Either way our franchise QB ended up with lucky # 7... let's do the damn thing.
Share 49ersWebzone