LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

The 2013 San Francisco 49ers Schedule Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i'll say 4
  • Disp
  • Veteran
One hour left til we get to take our best guesses at when the Cowboys get eliminated from playoff contention.
packers again

Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch 21s RT @TomSilverstein: Am hearing the #Packers will play at #49ers at 3:25 pm in the season opener on Sept. 8.
We finally get GB at home no chance that game isn't prime time. Sadly I think we will see a Rams game in prime time for obvious reasons.
Originally posted by valrod33:
packers again

Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch 21s RT @TomSilverstein: Am hearing the #Packers will play at #49ers at 3:25 pm in the season opener on Sept. 8.

Ugh not again....
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
the max of 5 again

We had 6 last year
Originally posted by xela510:
the max of 5 again

We had 6 last year

5 plus 1 flex vs. SEA i think
Originally posted by xela510:
the max of 5 again

We had 6 last year

the max is 5 scheduled, you can be flexed into more as I already mentioned previously in the thread
Originally posted by BayArea:
We finally get GB at home no chance that game isn't prime time. Sadly I think we will see a Rams game in prime time for obvious reasons.

Pretty sure Fox protected that game.
packers again

Packers..................AGAIN???

I kind of find it ridiculous that we have to wait until prime time for the schedule to be released. Didn't we used to get it in the afterntoon before?
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I kind of find it ridiculous that we have to wait until prime time for the schedule to be released. Didn't we used to get it in the afterntoon before?

The nfl loves doing s**t on prime time now, soon you're gonna get free agency opening at 8 pm et
HOW THE WEST IS WON
http://www.nfl.com/videos/movie-trailers/0ap2000000160017/49ers-vs-Seahawks-Western-Promises
[ Edited by robniner on Apr 18, 2013 at 4:52 PM ]
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

it use to be in the early mornings I believe but they want to make a prime time espn/nfln thing out of it since the nfl has grown so much. It was an hour earlier last year. 6 CT, 7 ET now it's 7 and 8

Fred, exactly right about that too. FA use to begin at midnight CT now it's like 5 or 6 CT so people can follow it after work. Will turn into prime time specials and be 7 CT, 8 ET before you now it.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 18, 2013 at 4:58 PM ]
Originally posted by robniner:
packers again

Packers..................AGAIN???

Poor Packers. They get embarrassed by Kaepernick and then have to see him in the very next game they play.
Share 49ersWebzone