There are 190 users in the forums

2013 Team Needs - Updates

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Incarcerated Bob IBN ‏@incarceratedbob
IBN Sports Wrap - BREAKING: Source: Ed Reed Agrees to Contract! by Josh Gross http://shar.es/e5HB4 ; Ravens losing another huge piece...
NCommand, change the cap space to $9.379 million under, they also eliminated his roster and workout bonuses.
Moss hasn't signed anywhere, has he?
I was hoping we would only make one more FA move and snag Revis or Ed Reed and then fill the rest of our holes with the massive draft we got coming. I love the Boldin move. I would salivate at Crabs/Ham/Boldin and Jenkins getting some reps behind those guys. Draft a corner, maybe another WR and a defensive end. After that grab a quality kicker and we should be good to go.
Originally posted by cwilson830:

Nope, but it's clear with Boldin deal, and Mario redo he isn't back. His attitude got worse at the super bowl, didn't play 100% IMO.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:

Nope, but it's clear with Boldin deal, and Mario redo he isn't back. His attitude got worse at the super bowl, didn't play 100% IMO.

Should probably add Ginn to the list too then
NCommand, change the cap space to $9.379 million under, they also eliminated his roster and workout bonuses.

Done!

Should probably add Ginn to the list too then

He's on the list...under "Expected/Potential Losses" category
Originally posted by NCommand:
He's on the list...under "Expected/Potential Losses" category

^^^ keep me posted if I miss anything!

Comprehensive, thanks for the effort. I don't think they take aTE early. I like Escobar, he'll be available in the 4th.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Why would they cut Whitner and Goodwin?

Two pretty important team leaders and both really good players.
[ Edited by Garcia on Mar 14, 2013 at 4:59 PM ]
Originally posted by Garcia:

Because if you ever get beat or give up a TD you're pure trash. And if you're over the age of 30 you might as well be dead.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Garcia:

Because if you ever get beat or give up a TD you're pure trash. And if you're over the age of 30 you might as well be dead.

Yeah, giving up 14 TD's isn't a real positive.
Nice post NC!

What do you think we could get for Rogers and or Whitner (If anyone) in a trade? Was thinking *maybe* we could find some team that is desperate for db's? Was trying to think of ways we could part ways with them without loosing money, a 6th or a 7th round pick?
Share 49ersWebzone