There are 206 users in the forums

49ers trade for Anquan Boldin

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Crabtree and Boldin. That is legit.
So its like Boldin and 2+mil for Alex Smith--indirectly. Ok.
I'm in AZ. Cardinal fans are pissed. I've wanted Boldin in SF since he first got into the league. He fits the offense perfectly.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
So its like Boldin and 2+mil for Alex Smith--indirectly. Ok.

plus a 2nd and potentially another 2nd
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
6th rounder? No way.
yup

6 million this yr
Randy who? I guess this means bye bye Ginn and possibly even Williams or Manningham. My money would be bye bye to Manningham
holy s**t, a 6th is a great trade, hopefully he doesn't make a big deal, we have a dynamic pass game now, Vernon, Crabs, Anquan, Gore in backfield. Great trade.
Yeah!!!!!!
Originally posted by Ballistic:
@WAD1980
I wonder if the Harbaugh Brothers consummated the Boldin trade over milk and cookies at mom's house?

lol

They swapped wives for a night, 1st one who came got Boldin
Now, if either Jenkins or Lockette turn into a speed burning stretch the field kind of player, the Niners have a very potent receiving corp. Also, both Boldin and Crabtree are so adept at mid-range catches that this might make it easier for Davis to slip by into the longer range routes. Very nice. And now, they can just concentrate all their assets on rebuilding and strengthening the defense through the draft.

Hell yeahhhhhhhh...
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kentc1978:
Randy who? I guess this means bye bye Ginn and possibly even Williams or Manningham. My money would be bye bye to Manningham

I think we keep manningham
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
holy s**t, a 6th is a great trade, hopefully he doesn't make a big deal, we have a dynamic pass game now, Vernon, Crabs, Anquan, Gore in backfield. Great trade.

How does $6M effect the cap?

*fixed
[ Edited by NinerBuff on Mar 11, 2013 at 1:22 PM ]
HOLY f**kING s**t, we just one uped seattle in the FACE , for only a 6th round pick HAHAHAHA seattle got owned big time, brother taking care of brother.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Crabs and Boldin catch everything
Share 49ersWebzone