LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

WTF AJ Jenkins, why are you not in Atlanta???

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Well, I'm a big supporter of Baalke and the Jenkins' grade is an incomplete grade.

That said, IF he doesn't get demonstrate an aggressive attitude in improvement by going "the extra Mile" at every opportunity I'd put him in the "BUST" category until proven otherwise.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Well, I'm a big supporter of Baalke and the Jenkins' grade is an incomplete grade.

That said, IF he doesn't get demonstrate an aggressive attitude in improvement by going "the extra Mile" at every opportunity I'd put him in the "BUST" category until proven otherwise.

LMJ was considered a bust this season too
let the man rest.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

LMJ was considered a bust this season too

And when he got his shot, he did very well.

Whe AJ did, all we heard was crickets ans saw mistakes.
Originally posted by MILFS:
let the man rest.
from what? making all those catches this year?

he HAS to be exhausted from all that playing time
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by juycho:
Originally posted by GNielsen:
so 2 guys who will be released next year are working with him......

My prediction is that Ricardo Lockette will be one of the starters next season.

Makes sense to me. He is the next Alex Boone except as a WR this time around.
does he have a drinking problem?

LOL
Not sure if anyone has reported this but it was interesting to me...... Have a friend who lives in ATL and works out at the facility where Kap and the guys are working out. He said that WR Ace Sanders was working out on 7 on 7 drills with a group of guys and he and Kap looked to be clicking and were unstoppable. So keep your eyes on Ace Sanders come draft weekend!
Do we know for sure that A.J. Jenkins isn't in Atlanta already or on his way to Atlanta right now?
We don't even know what his off season work out plans are. All we know is be said he would join Kaep. There is no obligation. How do we know he isn't with a WR guru working on things now?
Originally posted by kingairta:
We don't even know what his off season work out plans are. All we know is be said he would join Kaep. There is no obligation. How do we know he isn't with a WR guru working on things now?

Because that is not being reported. We can only discuss what is being reported, which was Jenkins said he would join KAep Kamp.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

LOL
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
This is such a non-issue....

Just because there are no reports of A.J. Jenkins working out, he's apparently not working out and a lazy bum?

I'm waiting for the next ridiculous A.J. Jenkins thread that says "Hey! A.J. Jenkins needs to eat more food! He must having an eating disorder or something because I haven't seen any articles discussing what restaurants he's attended!"
Originally posted by Ballistic:
Originally posted by MILFS:
let the man rest.
from what? making all those catches this year?

he HAS to be exhausted from all that playing time

Even the practice squad players and guys like Looney and Ian Williams should take a break after the season. Just practice working out, and traveling takes a toll on your body and even your mental and emotional state. These guys (including Jenkins) works harder in 6 months than probably anybody here does in 6 years.
Baalke is not an idiot, give AJ at least 1-2 more years before we throw out the bust label, i don't think he will show up big with Moss, Manningham, Williams and Crabs ahead of him though.
Share 49ersWebzone