LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

What does Trent do??

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Hopefully he drafts someone who contributes

AJ Jenkins 0 catches for 0 yards on the SEASON. Holy s**t was that a horrible pick

Yup. Could have moved back and collected some picks - last years draft or this years. Worthless.
Trent will do the opposite of what we on the Webzone do...not panic and make sound decisions. We are lucky to have a good GM who will probably make the right moves to put us back in the SB in another couple years. Maybe when it's played in SF?
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
On offense we need a WR, probably two. We need a Center. And we need another TE.

Defense we need Depth on the DL and at OLB, and we need help in the secondary.

This 2013 draft will be very important to the long term success of this team.

I thought I read that Delanie was a free gent. Could be a #1on many teams. Would be a big loss.
Originally posted by UKNiners:
On offense we need a WR, probably two. We need a Center. And we need another TE.

I thought I read that Delanie was a free gent. Could be a #1on many teams. Would be a big loss.

Delanie is as good as gone IMO. Someone will offer more than we are willing to pay.
load up on receivers, corners and a couple d linemen and were back in this b***h next year. draft, FA, were back next year. f**k you nfl, you got your wish for ray lewis with your corrupted ass refs
what i realized is that whitner is a huge liability un coverage...we need a shut down corner....and we need WRs who can get open
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
what i realized is that whitner is a huge liability un coverage...we need a shut down corner....and we need WRs who can get open

i think goldson sucked the most out of our safeties today. he didnt even show up. our corners got tore up but they were jobbed on a few calls too
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for hungarian9erfan.
please let goldson walk
draft a Justin clone and a bunch of s & cb
Revis Island!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by dangerbird:
Revis Island!!!!!!!!!
if he can even walk again after that horrible injury. i think its risky to dump over 10 mill a year on that guy when he just blew out his knee

AJ Jenkins 0 catches for 0 yards on the SEASON. Holy s**t was that a horrible pick

it would have been nice if they actually had him play a snap.
Originally posted by solomonislands:

it would have been nice if they actually had him play a snap.

Agreed.. The red shirting mess was dumb.
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
please let goldson walk
draft a Justin clone and a bunch of s & cb

I think that is what Baalke would do. It was apparent that Goldson really wasn't a "team" guy holding out for more money and forcing managements hand. Pay the man but sometimes as a player you have to compromise for the team. Let him walk and pick up some CBs and WRs
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by dangerbird:
Revis Island!!!!!!!!!
if he can even walk again after that horrible injury. i think its risky to dump over 10 mill a year on that guy when he just blew out his knee

honestly, after seeing what All Day did this year, i'm all for the gamble. but i definitely see your point of view
Originally posted by UKNiners:

Delanie is as good as gone IMO. Someone will offer more than we are willing to pay.

Garrett Celek looks promising though, so it might not be that big of a loss.
Share 49ersWebzone