LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

CB Culliver hurt?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
After re-watching the Packers game a second time I noticed Brock was playing in Culliver's LCB spot for the majority of the second half . Is Culliver hurt?
he had cramps is what htey said during game
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
he got butt hurt after being burnt a few times.

dude better be on his A game this week.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
he got butt hurt after being burnt a few times.

dude better be on his A game this week.

All I know is Brock was awful and I hope to never see him again.
Originally posted by iLL49er:

Thanks for the update
Originally posted by iLL49er:

correct, he was out for a while with cramps and came back into the game, and yes while he was out Brock got abused as he usually does
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
All I know is Brock was awful and I hope to never see him again.

brock is definitely a few notches below Culliver. If any of our DB's get hurt, we're in trouble.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
correct, he was out for a while with cramps and came back into the game, and yes while he was out Brock got abused as he usually does

Was it 48° farenheit or celsius ? How can you have cramps and be dehydrated after one half ?
I don't want to see Brock in the NFCCG. I still have nightmares from last season... giving up a touchdown on 3rd and 18 or something like that. Jesus.
brock is definitely a few notches below Culliver. If any of our DB's get hurt, we're in trouble.

Hence why I see CB as a priority for the draft. Get a guy like Trufant or Poyer, combined with Culliver, Rogers and Brown....and now you've got a very solid corps of cornerbacks.

We shut their offence down in the second half......
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Hence why I see CB as a priority for the draft. Get a guy like Trufant or Poyer, combined with Culliver, Rogers and Brown....and now you've got a very solid corps of cornerbacks.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
I don't want to see Brock in the NFCCG. I still have nightmares from last season... giving up a touchdown on 3rd and 18 or something like that. Jesus.

Yup. That play hurts...but to his defense, dude had decent/good coverage, Eli just threw the perfect pass.
Originally posted by 49Fever:
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Was it 48° farenheit or celsius ? How can you have cramps and be dehydrated after one half ?

People tend to drink less water when it is colder. Some people stop drinking water altogether. High exertion + No water = dehydration (cramps)
Share 49ersWebzone