LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Scenario fun poll -- it's just for fun

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Scenario fun poll -- it's just for fun

Option A: Destroy Seattle but lose the SB on a last second fg.

Option B: Get destroyed by Seattle but they lose the SB on a last second fg.

I'm assuming in both instances that we're playing Seattle in the NFC championship.

I'd think I'd go with A even if it tarnishes our SB record, at least we made it to the SB and can handle Seattle. Option B means Seattle clearly has our number and will most likely be pwning us for the next few years or more.
Where is option C none of the above. This is a 5 time super bowl franchise, it is super bowl or who cares.
Where is Option D for Didn't vote?
Where is option E for didn't read?
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Dec 26, 2012 at 12:10 PM ]
  • Jiks
I don't understand anything
lol, diva
Don't see how anyone could vote B unless they just hated Seattle.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Where is Option D for Didn't vote?

+ 1
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

I'm assuming in both instances that we're playing Seattle in the NFC championship.

I'd think I'd go with A even if it tarnishes our SB record, at least we made it to the SB and can handle Seattle. Option B means Seattle clearly has our number and will most likely be pwning us for the next few years or more.

you need to let go the Seattle game dude

Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

you need to let go the Seattle game dude

Fly! Where have you been?
  • mod
  • Veteran
where is this fun you speak of
Originally posted by modninerfan:
where is this fun you speak of

I didn't even crack a smile
I choose death.

How about we destroy Seattle and destroy whoever we play in the Superbowl because that's what's going to happen baby!
I think the subject is moot (period), this is the NFL, within the past 8 years I've seen teams with worse records (and less mojo) whimper out of the regular season, and converge into the post-season as a team totally opposite of what people saw a month previous. 2008 Cardinals being the biggest example, that team was picked to get 86'd by a team led by a rookie Matt Ryan in the first round.
Share 49ersWebzone