LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 252 users in the forums

What ios the criteria for locking posts?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
No offense intended with this question but I am not sure why all these threads are being locked? Are you guys trying to tightly control and direct content here?
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Mod nazis!!!

Ibtl!
[ Edited by Chief on Dec 23, 2012 at 8:25 PM ]
I was blocked for my apparent misuse of the word debatical
I just don't get the reasoning behind locking all these threads. No 49er fan should have any interest in a Salary Cap thread right now. People want to talk about the QB situation, what went wrong here and how to move forward and the coaching matchup yet those threads get locked. I would love to hear what is acceptable to talk about here and what is not and if the mods are meant to control the content and direction on this board or if they are here just to enforce policy. I am not trying to complain or be a dick, I just want to know what's up so I can make an informed decision to stick around here or not.
Originally posted by 49erman723:

Ok that is not even a word.

There are threads already in place where your questions/complaints can be addressed and are relevant. Post in those threads and do not flood the board with unnecessary threads.

Thank you.
I just don't get the reasoning behind locking all these threads. No 49er fan should have any interest in a Salary Cap thread right now. People want to talk about the QB situation, what went wrong here and how to move forward and the coaching matchup yet those threads get locked. I would love to hear what is acceptable to talk about here and what is not and if the mods are meant to control the content and direction on this board or if they are here just to enforce policy. I am not trying to complain or be a dick, I just want to know what's up so I can make an informed decision to stick around here or not.
Share 49ersWebzone