There are 191 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD - PLAYOFFS- 2013 DIVISIONAL ROUND

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Solid game by Kap other than the pick 6. Surprising. I'm impressed. Dominant game by the O-line.
400+ yards for Kap combined.. Holy Mole!
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Better get used to it GB. The niners are going to be beating you down for a long, long time.

scary part is we are injured as f**k! imagine how scary we would be at full strength
  • NickV
  • Veteran
f**k YEAH FELLAS!!!
Dilfer eating crow on ESPN right now
So happy good job boys
So do the 49ers regret taking Rodgers? If we took him we would probably never got Harbaugh or CK....
f**king domination by offense!!!!
Nice win, ladies.

See you next week.
Originally posted by forty9ers49:
I can't stand Colin Cowherd but he called it. He said earlier this week that he thought the Packers were going to get smashed. It was hard for me to agree with him because I thought if we won it would be close, but for once I'm glad he was right.

Wow, I cant believe he said that! Any more juicyness that he said?

Originally posted by NavyHawk:
Nice win, ladies.

See you next week.

Don't count your sea chickens before they hatch.
Originally posted by NavyHawk:
Nice win, ladies.

See you next week.

Let's go!!!
goodnight peeps, great win
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I would rather play at home. Not sure I want to see CK playing at Atlanta. But it'd be tough either way.

You STILL haven't learned yet? Our QB is for real and can make plays against any team. 446 yards dude, when did your boy ever, even come within 300 of that? He can play fine in Atlanta..
Originally posted by CDN_C_Hawks:
You Want the SEAHAWKS?

Well, if Niners DO play the Seahawks, I hope Colin is all tuckered from tonight's game

Yowsa .... what a performance!

Congrats, Niner fans ... here's to one more home game for you this season
Share 49ersWebzone