my passion lasts 8 hours.

The pill I take lasts 20.

I think you need to make a change.
Passin the blunt
Originally posted by amigoj49:
ALEX VS. COLIN. "PASSION".

AGONY. PURE HELL.

ALEX LOSERS PASSION. PASSION.
IDENTITY. YOU CAN'T MEASURE THAT PASSION. ALEX HAS THAT PASSION. ALEX CAN LEAD US TO OUR PROMISED LAND. LET THE PHOENIX RISE. LET OUR PHOENIX RISE!

LOL DID NOT READ...lowercase!

Only read caps.
Everyone is saying 1 game , 1 game blah blah

Kap didn't do goodbin NO . Take away 2 Defensive TD's and what are left with ? Where are the 300 Yards people would b***h about that Alex couldn't get ?
In 4 games, Kap hasn't lighted it up. A Defense that has really stepped up has saved his ass more than people realize.

And I'm not even one of those Smith lovers. I want tosee the team w and to me Alex won't lose you a game, something a 2nd year QB is %90 likely to do no matter who the QB is
Originally posted by RonMexico:
alex has passion because he sucked for a long time?

thats what i got from this post LOL
my passion bucket runneth over
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
alex has passion because he sucked for a long time?

thats what i got from this post LOL

Alex has dies many times over. He no longer is scared of anything. Put him back at the helm, and he will get us a ring. This ain't no time to experiment with a kid who has 3 starts. FREE ALEX
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I do love CKs passion, he gets really fired up

Did enjoy that bit where he was jawing with those Rams NT, reminded me of Favre vs Sapp, and Brady vs Suggs. -Man the 49ers and Rams are gonna have a nasty rivalry for the coming decade.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I'd say passion is what Alex has always been missing. He's a tough SOB, but he's always lacked that fire. the fire that is very apparent in CK.

This

Agree. You see it in Brady and Brees and I see it in Kaep too.

Anyone else a little annoyed with how much CK celebrated after that 50 yard run? A fist pump, getting hyped for a sec is all good. But, that was excessive - spiked the ball and got into like we won. Biggest pet peeve in sports is excessive celebration when nothing has been won. Just saying..........I'm sure ill get ripped for it.
Originally posted by UKNiners:
Anyone else a little annoyed with how much CK celebrated after that 50 yard run? A fist pump, getting hyped for a sec is all good. But, that was excessive - spiked the ball and got into like we won. Biggest pet peeve in sports is excessive celebration when nothing has been won. Just saying..........I'm sure ill get ripped for it.

Really? Hell No I was fist pumpin & throwin F bombs at Rams fans 2!
Originally posted by UKNiners:

He got a little carried away. It happened at a really important time in a tight game though. That "passion" caused him to float a perfect pass to Delanie Walker on the next play, so I don't think it effected his play.
Originally posted by DonJulio:

Lol that's what you got? A trickle of blood and now he's a badass?
Originally posted by DonJulio:

Do you have time to DUCK?!
Share 49ersWebzone