There are 186 users in the forums

Well Written Article

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I know a lot of posters hate the Bleacher Report. BUT I read everything I can as time permits. This is a well written article and informative.

Sorry, if it is already posted.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1424365-navorro-bowman-extension-proves-the-san-francisco-49ers-know-what-they-are-doing?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=san-francisco-49ers
Awesome article. I was intrigued that he argues for Alex Smith having trade value next season and calling a Smith Trade "likely"
Agree this is a great article. It pays due tribute to Trent Baalke for managing the salary cap and making astute moves in the draft.
Excellent article.

Total dominance there by the front office.

And can you imagine the jealousy around the league if the team wins the SB with a 2nd year QB that makes under $600k, has all those draft picks AND is $16 million under the cap before re-signing Goldson and RJF? LOL.
this fits in with it....

drew rosenhaus talking about 49ers salary cap managers:

They're one of the most aggressive teams that I visited. They've got a whole team dedicated to the salary cap. Paraag Marathe is a very dedicated guy. He's got Brian Hampton. They've got a third member who I haven't dealt with directly. But they outsmart a lot of people with the way that they manage the salary cap and the situation.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2012/11/27/agent-drew-rosenhaus-on-bowman-deal-the-49ers-outsmart-a-lot-of-people-with-the-way-they-manage-the-salary-cap/
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 28, 2012 at 1:58 PM ]
just the best everything in the league. so good to be a 49ers fan right now
WOW
Originally posted by schmons:

Posted this in the Rams game thread but:

Recipe for a Dynasty:
1. One of if not the most talented teams in the NFL - Check
2. One of the best cap guys in the NFL - Check
3. One of the best GMs in the NFL - Check
4. One of the best owners in the NFL - Check
5. One of the best Head Coaches in the NFL - Check
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by schmons:

Posted this in the Rams game thread but:

Recipe for a Dynasty:
1. One of if not the most talented teams in the NFL - Check
2. One of the best cap guys in the NFL - Check
3. One of the best GMs in the NFL - Check
4. One of the best owners in the NFL - Check
5. One of the best Head Coaches in the NFL - Check

6. Dynamic QB.................................Check.
7. Patrick Willis - CHECK!

go 9ers!
This feels like Christmas to me...I feel like a little kid.

We are 8-2-1 and keep pulling out new presents from under the harbaalke tree....Kaepernick...Jenkins...James

Agreed with others, article is very well written with plenty of info to be proud of and to marvel at. Harbaugh and Baalke =
Originally posted by captveg:
Excellent article.

Total dominance there by the front office.

And can you imagine the jealousy around the league if the team wins the SB with a 2nd year QB that makes under $600k, has all those draft picks AND is $16 million under the cap before re-signing Goldson and RJF? LOL.

And they didn't even discuss the fact that Patrick Willis' contract is loaded so that while he was paid 16 million this year, next year he is scheduled to earn about 3. That's even MORE room.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I know a lot of posters hate the Bleacher Report. BUT I read everything I can as time permits. This is a well written article and informative.

Sorry, if it is already posted.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1424365-navorro-bowman-extension-proves-the-san-francisco-49ers-know-what-they-are-doing?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=san-francisco-49ers

Agree, this was a great read to see how things have come together and could unfold during the offseason. We have a great young team and it is a great time to be a 49ers fan!
Share 49ersWebzone