LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

Navarro Bowman signs 5 year contract extension til 2018!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sachie23:
@AlbertBreer: #49ers NaVorro Bowman's deal worth $45.25 million in new money over its 5 years. $25.5 million of that guaranteed.

Holy s**t no doubt about next years QB at all
@AlbertBreer: #49ers NaVorro Bowman's deal worth $45.25 million in new money over its 5 years. $25.5 million of that guaranteed.

deserves every penny
  • buck
  • Veteran

Marathe and Baalke!!!!!

gets more money per year than Patrick Willis. Willis got more guaranteed. though.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
UPDATE 4:05 p.m. ET: NFL Network's Albert Breer reports that Bowman's new deal is worth $45.25 million in new money over five years, $25.5 million guaranteed.
Both of the Bay City Boppers signed through 2016. Awesome time to be a Niner fan.
Woohooooooooo!

That likely means the extension doesn't kick in until 2014, helping us cap wise in 2013. He probably got a raise in 2013, but the main money is from 2014-2018.
bawlin
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Gotta buy a Bowman jersey to match my Willis jersey

joto, u got two boys. Get the older one the Willis jersey, get the younger one the bowman jersey. PIMPIN!
But I think Bowman is better so I got to see which one of my sons is the better than they other, That is the one who will get the Bowman Jersey
Hell yes. Finally some good Niner news today!
Some good news after the horrible Hunter news was needed. This is awesome
alex gone
soap gone
haralson gone
akers gone
goodwin possibly gone

alot of savings
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows Bowman makes $540K this season. He'll make a tad more starting in '14. http://NFL.com ; reports deal is worth $45.25M, $25.5 guaranteed.
Share 49ersWebzone