LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 322 users in the forums

Sustained Dominance/NFL Elite

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm confused...what just happened
Originally posted by Grifter420:
Harrison Barnes?

No! The barn is on the horizon! Geesh!

Seriously, it is important to keep perspective and enjoy the season. I will be happy if they end in a Super Bowl but even if they just show improvement and continue to be a team to be reckoned with, that's fine with me...who am I kidding--Super Bowl or Bust!
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Nov 3, 2012 at 5:54 PM ]
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by stillpans4gold:
I wrote this because I was having a conversation with my 49er bff. And we realized, we weren't enjoying this year as much as last year. We were too caught up in the little things and forgot about why we love the 49ers and watching them play and how happy it makes us. We both were convinced this team can go the distance, but forgot that we may be in the middle of a "America's Game" season, where each game could be a piece of a great story. So after that convo, I took a deep breath and I'm just excited more than ever to get back in action after the bye and just watch the Niners play!

I wanted to share my thought because we're all niner fans and I want you'll to get the same enjoyment, you may be forgetting about like I did!

Nice stuff...I was thinking the same thing a few weeks ago. WHEN we win #6 this year, I have a feeling our "America's Game" will include many portions of 2011. Sort of an introduction to our Return to Glory. Last year felt like Chapter 1.....it gets better

R.I.P. Harrison
[ Edited by ninermedic on Nov 4, 2012 at 4:54 AM ]
Originally posted by SaksV:
Originally posted by stillpans4gold:
I wrote this because I was having a conversation with my 49er bff. And we realized, we weren't enjoying this year as much as last year. We were too caught up in the little things and forgot about why we love the 49ers and watching them play and how happy it makes us. We both were convinced this team can go the distance, but forgot that we may be in the middle of a "America's Game" season, where each game could be a piece of a great story. So after that convo, I took a deep breath and I'm just excited more than ever to get back in action after the bye and just watch the Niners play!

I wanted to share my thought because we're all niner fans and I want you'll to get the same enjoyment, you may be forgetting about like I did!

Nice stuff...I was thinking the same thing a few weeks ago. WHEN we win #6 this year, I have a feeling our "America's Game" will include many portions of 2011. Sort of an introduction to our Return to Glory. Last year felt like Chapter 1.....it gets better

I remember last year felt like a dream. The regular season felt like it was going to be the same old crap after the loss to the Cowgirls. It wasn't, we just kept finding ways to win. I remember after the Jimmy Graham scored the go ahead touchdown for the Saints telling myself "it can't end like this," and it didn't. After the loss to the Giants it was like going through The Five Stages of Grief.
Share 49ersWebzone