LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 322 users in the forums

this s**t sucks

Shop Find 49ers gear online
no 9er football today and i live in syracuse ny which means im stuck with the ny giants ny jets or bills games wtf to do on football sunday
But we have a W
I always love these weeks. It's like watching the wild card weekend when the niners have a bye week. Or watching the giants packers divisional game last year after the niners beat the saints. There's a calm feeling while watching the games.
  • Jiks
I'm with ya on the wtf to do thing. Thinking of getting a tee time.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i am spending the time i usually keep track of niners games, on the net finding some niner xmas stuff for my daughters,, gotta find key chains and a zippy niner jacket for the youngest .maybe some fuzzy niner socks for the oldest already got them thier willis and vernon davis womens jerseys
Originally posted by NYS49er:
no 9er football today and i live in syracuse ny which means im stuck with the ny giants ny jets or bills games wtf to do on football sunday

Cheer against all 3.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i regret the fact i have to root for the vikings today
SF Giants baby. Let's do this sht
CUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
Go to the Stone and spend some money.
Was just there last night playing some poker. (from Seneca Falls)

• Jiks
Originally posted by cciowa:
i am spending the time i usually keep track of niners games, on the net finding some niner xmas stuff for my daughters,, gotta find key chains and a zippy niner jacket for the youngest .maybe some fuzzy niner socks for the oldest already got them thier willis and vernon davis womens jerseys

You keep telling yourself that, but we all know the truth.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Oct 21, 2012 at 9:15 AM ]
This s**t is awesome. Get to watch a full day of NFL with a W secured.
Originally posted by cciowa:
i regret the fact i have to root for the vikings today

Its ok. They are a good team.
I like this week.. no stress about sh*t.. can just sit back and flip from game to game. Probably will keep a closer eye on the division rivals in 30+ minutes.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYS49er:

Its called NFL Redzone, Best thing to watch today.
Share 49ersWebzone