LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Seattle fans probably compares the return of harvin as the same as crabtree. Harvin hasnt had nearly the career crabs has had. It is so much more significant for us than it is for them.

one hit to harvin's vagina and he'll be out another 6 months. child please.

LOL!

His ovaries will come unplugged and cause another flare-up.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

The right way to kill a Seachicken walker is to stab them right in the brain.
And activate Crabs and Mario.
Originally posted by eonblue:
I think the point in activating him was so he could begin to practice. He may able to practice but that doesn't mean he's close to match fitness. I think Rio is much closer though and we should him within the next couple of weeks. If Crab is back by the Saints game I will go crazy like a 10yr old at an Nsync concert.

duh
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Dear Seattle,

Eat s**t and die.

Dear Seattle,

Eat s**t and die.

Dear Seattle,

Eat s**t and die.

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Dear Seattle,

Eat s**t and die.

I'm Scared. I think its too early. Its only been 5.5 months. Achilles injuries take 7 to 9 months to heal. I hope to GOD he is good to go and if I was the 49ers, i'd wait til December 1st to play him a few plays and see how his leg holds up.
Heeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll yes this is what we needed this week off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in seac*k territory and I gotta tell you all the look on their faces when I told them Ham and Crabtree are catching passes was EFFFFFFING PRICELESS.

Every single one of them swallowed. Then paused. Then tried to hide their fear behind some stupid comment like "yeah that's good news."

Before it was all smack, all the time, all day, all night. Tryin to be relevent.

Man I can' wait until we punish those punks so bad they want to try basketball again.

Lets go Niners!!!!

Whooooop some as$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
I'm Scared. I think its too early. Its only been 5.5 months. Achilles injuries take 7 to 9 months to heal. I hope to GOD he is good to go and if I was the 49ers, i'd wait til December 1st to play him a few plays and see how his leg holds up.

Last time I read up on achilles tears it was 6-8 monthes depending on surgery. since surgery was performed immediately i think he is right on track. I doubt there going to do anything to really put him in harms way if they dont feel his body will hold up to it..
I hope he took a lot of HGH
Originally posted by Schulzy:
I hope he took a lot of HGH

I have seen any deer with antlers for awhile... A good sign
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by sdniner:
Best hands I've ever seen

I LOVE THE CURRENT 49er HELMET and PANTS And Jersey is good too, BUT I THINK these 94 Shadow Scarlet JERSEYS ARE BY FAR AND AWAY THE BEST JERSEYS in the HISTORY OF SPORTS!!! Keep our Current helmets pants but trade these jerseys for the SHADOW Jerseys!!!
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:

If the doctors, coaches, and a multi-billion dollar franchise think he's ready to come back then he's probably ready to come back. Don't sweat it.
Share 49ersWebzone