The Michael Crabtree Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by Marvin49:
W.T.F.

Mods?

hey what happen to the boner gif of Manningham and Crabs
Guys!..I'm excited just like the rest of you. But we need to remember these guys are coming off of serious injuries .. Let's not get carried away just yet. Remember they are not in game shape and didn't have any training camp.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Thechad49:
Guys!..I'm excited just like the rest of you. But we need to remember these guys are coming off of serious injuries .. Let's not get carried away just yet. Remember they are not in game shape and didn't have any training camp.

pffft...like Crabtree ever needed a training camp.

like when crabtree had that long holdout with no training camp or playing an nfl game for that matter and came in and immediately made an impact? crabs is the man lol
Originally posted by boast:

exactly..
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Dear Seattle,

Eat s**t and die.

[ Edited by VDSF on Nov 5, 2013 at 3:32 PM ]
Manningham and Crabtree at 50% is 50x better than Williams and Baldwin.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I heard this on the radio today as I was driving to work. Hopped out at the red light and did a kevin bacon punch-dance.

f**k yeah crabs AND manningham
[ Edited by xtm059 on Nov 5, 2013 at 3:22 PM ]

This pretty sums it up for me.

Originally posted by boast:

A quick review of Crabtree's first couple of training camps.

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

like when crabtree had that long holdout with no training camp or playing an nfl game for that matter and came in and immediately made an impact? crabs is the man lol

Just trying to keep expectations low ..but F*ck it.. Crab is the f^ckin man!!! Let's get em!!!!
[ Edited by Thechad49 on Nov 5, 2013 at 3:35 PM ]
Crabs and Manningham shouldn't be expected to contribute to their best efforts, but at the same time, I do expect great plays, primarily on key downs (3rd down, clutch moments) to come from one or both of them. Basically, I expect some big plays or little spurts of good play to come in these coming weeks, all indicating the same thing, that both are on track to getting back to themselves.

I don't know if that's just my optimism speaking, but they will be productive regardless IMO!
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Seattle fans probably compares the return of harvin as the same as crabtree. Harvin hasnt had nearly the career crabs has had. It is so much more significant for us than it is for them.
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Seattle fans probably compares the return of harvin as the same as crabtree. Harvin hasnt had nearly the career crabs has had. It is so much more significant for us than it is for them.

one hit to harvin's vagina and he'll be out another 6 months. child please.
Share 49ersWebzone