LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 126 users in the forums

which win was more satisfying?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Or should i rephrase the question: Which ass kicking was the biggest-nyj or today against Buffalo

I say this win is more impressive because EVERYONE played well in this game....
Although last week's was on the road, it's easily this one. The offense and defense played well in every phase. The only real flaws were penalties and the special teams coverage.
[ Edited by TinyHandsBigHeart on Oct 7, 2012 at 4:31 PM ]
  • Jiks
We missed plays in NY. While we missed plays today(penalties), we finally connected with the deeper patterns. Not only that but from a statistical view this game was a thing of beauty.
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
600+ yards on Offense, 3 pts. allowed on Defense.

Definitely this game!
Not even close, this one by far... only thing that would make it somewhat close is we were on the road for a 2nd straight week at the time we played the jets. /thread
Both are great....in spite of the yards and the 40 burger the shut out on the road feels a little better
This one. I think I was blushing by how sexy the Niners played. I absolutely love teamwork like what was displayed today.
Niners easily beat both teams.

Jets win was more satisfying for me.

Bills got utterly destroyed in all phases in this game.
buffallo dude passing game was incredible and so was the running game and defense. complete domination
The one where we beat the Giants next weekend. No sense in getting worked up over games we were supposed to win.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Still think the win in Green Bay is the most satisfying win yet!!!
  • 49ers
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
We missed plays in NY. While we missed plays today(penalties), we finally connected with the deeper patterns. Not only that but from a statistical view this game was a thing of beauty.

This.
Next week againt the Giants!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Next week againt the Giants!

exactly, ask this question again next week after we smash the giants, and get a little payback
  • vaden
  • Veteran
this1 by far, breaking franchise record for yards is unreal. This may have been the first time in franchise history that we won back2back games by 30+ points. I went back to 1980 without finding another example.
Share 49ersWebzone