LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 212 users in the forums

Where the hell are James and Jenkins

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
Worst draft picks evar.

Even Kentwan Balmer was dressed for games.

Dressing is what matters. Red-shirtting player for 2013 doesn't
Originally posted by McLovinAlexSmith:
Worst draft picks evar.

Even Kentwan Balmer was dressed for games.

Im positive you're joking but if not, worst logix evar.
[ Edited by KegBert on Oct 5, 2012 at 2:19 PM ]
If they had something to add, I am sure Coach would be using them right now. As it is, he either isn't comfortable using ball handlers who aren't ready for the bigs, or he is satisfied with who he has now, and with what, 8 guys catching the ball....well, there just aren't that many balls to go around, especially when you have a world class running team that is steam rolling everyone we play...nobody took the wake up call for the Vikes. So, if he has more than enough guys to handle the ball now, and he is satisfied winning....why change? Let AJ and LaMic learn on the bench. There's a lot of talent out there to learn from. If we suddenly need someone else as a ball handler, then fine, bring these two guys in. We were that stacked this yr. And , I still maintain that LaMic was a situational pick, for 3rd downs.
I think it was obvious from the opening day roster that James and Jenkins weren't going to get much PT early in the year. Moss, Crabs and Manningham are clearly more skilled and KW/TG both add more value on special teams.

Hunter is proving himself to be a solid back up and a tough runner. Could he be the heir apparent to Gore?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninergold:
I think it was obvious from the opening day roster that James and Jenkins weren't going to get much PT early in the year. Moss, Crabs and Manningham are clearly more skilled and KW/TG both add more value on special teams.

Hunter is proving himself to be a solid back up and a tough runner. Could he be the heir apparent to Gore?
i think he will be. he has shown he can do all the things gore can do, catch, run block and maybe has more speed.he is the future and james will slowly be worked in as frank probably has 2 years left after this year
Share 49ersWebzone