There are 587 users in the forums
Season Ticket Package question for SC in 2014 (answered by Jed York)...
Aug 10, 2012 at 3:27 PM
- Thorhawk
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,622
definitely thread worthy
Aug 10, 2012 at 3:42 PM
- Marvin49
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 16,506
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
definitely thread worthy
Considering I won't get season tix till 2014 so I didn't get the bada$$ binder with tix this year, I thought so. ;-)
Aug 10, 2012 at 3:42 PM
- cwilson830
- Staff
- Posts: 5,501
Nice - just saw that and figured it was you
Aug 10, 2012 at 3:44 PM
- Gore_21
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,685
So that's where you get all that insider stadium info Marvin.
LOL, cool man. Now that your in we'll think of some questions you can relay to him.
LOL, cool man. Now that your in we'll think of some questions you can relay to him.