There are 234 users in the forums

NFL 2012 season preview Pete Prisco

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
We don't need praise from external sources. We know what kind of team we have. I hope Harbaugh approaches the media the way Coach Walsh did - as the enemy. The 'us against the world' mentality makes for a more unified locker room.

He already does that.. lol
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I hope Harbaugh and Prisco shake hands one day.
I stopped reading when he said Aldon only had 11 sacks. Uninformed douche nozzle, he is.
You would think he wrote this prior to last season.
Originally posted by 99problems:
Originally posted by NorthNiner:
Originally posted by 99problems:
funny how that "wackjob" was nominated coach of the year.
with people more accredited than him.

When you go after Peyton Manning and then go out of your way to deny it, people will call you names.

if im not mistaken didnt Peyton Manning even say that he was the one who contacted SF?
all he said was he didnt pursue, meaning chase. he might have kicked the tires and been interested but Pursue. maybe he didnt.

but i agree he is crazy, even the players call him so.
but arent all the greats a little crazy?

Exactly. We had two straight arrows with Nolan and Singletary. They did everything the "right" way.

Now we have Mr. Cuckoo who knows how to innovate because he simply doesn't give a f**k which way is up, down, right or left.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Exactly. We had two straight arrows with Nolan and Singletary. They did everything the "right" way.

Now we have Mr. Cuckoo who knows how to innovate because he simply doesn't give a f**k which way is up, down, right or left.

eh idk about that, singletary was a clown
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
My prediction:

49ers=superbowl.
FIXED.

Can't wait to watch our team win again in playoffs!!!!!!!!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
He was on the raidio saying our passing game is very limited because wont throw down field, also says the Texans defense is better than ours.
Front page of CBS Sports' NFL Section

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/20384486/after-further-review-49ers-passing-game-just-doesnt-scare-despite-efforts-to-improve
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Front page of CBS Sports' NFL Section

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/20384486/after-further-review-49ers-passing-game-just-doesnt-scare-despite-efforts-to-improve

I agree, I felt it was a total failure in the game planning dept across the board. Both D and O were just bad. We were playin like we had a lead...
Originally posted by susweel:
He was on the raidio saying our passing game is very limited because wont throw down field, also says the Texans defense is better than ours.

Well the way they've been playing so far, Houston would wipe their ass with us. These things change every week so we'll see next week.

Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by susweel:

Well the way they've been playing so far, Houston would wipe their ass with us. These things change every week so we'll see next week.

Sure texans D is good but any D would look good against the jaguars and dolphins.
Share 49ersWebzone