LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 207 users in the forums

NFL 2012 season preview Pete Prisco

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This is awesome, I told all you broskies this was gonna happen, and nobody believed me; that everybody was gonna have us miss the playoffs, and with the Seahawks winning the division with Matt Flynn.

Man oh man I hope everybody in the building reads/sees of this crap, it's indeed going to be a bigger 'revenge' season than ever, now.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
People like this should take their meds before writting anything.
Prisco has always had a hard on for the Patriots. 16 - 0 .. is he f**king kidding me. I love the way these guys only care about one thing. QB. Their defense is s**t. You don't go 16 - 0 with a s**t defense. The reason the Pats won 3 SBs is cause of their defense, not their offense. Such a joke these f*ggots.
Originally posted by MarkD:
People like this should take their meds before writting anything.

They're writers, they get paid to write inciteful things (not insightful )
So Harbaugh is a whack job? So what, he is a hell of a good coach and I hope he doesn't change for anyone.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Prisco has always had a hard on for the Patriots. 16 - 0 .. is he f**king kidding me. I love the way these guys only care about one thing. QB. Their defense is s**t. You don't go 16 - 0 with a s**t defense. The reason the Pats won 3 SBs is cause of their defense, not their offense. Such a joke these f*ggots.

Lighten up, Francis.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
what a stupid f*ggot f*ck go suck a dick pricksco

Lol
meh
Originally posted by NJNiner:
So Harbaugh is a whack job? So what, he is a hell of a good coach and I hope he doesn't change for anyone.

I'd rather have a whack-job Coach of the Year than a non-wack-job.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

I'd rather have a whack-job Coach of the Year than a non-wack-job.

Exactly

WTF IS THIS s**t OMG, WTF, OMG WTF
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Lighten up, Francis.

Francis who?

Lighten up, Francis.

Francis who?
Never seen the movie stripes?

Lighten up, Francis.

Francis who?

Never heard of the movie stripes.

Lighten up, Francis.

Francis who?

Never heard of the movie stripes.

Well that was a line from the movie stripes. Good movie, you should check it out.
Share 49ersWebzone