There are 199 users in the forums

2012 TRAINING CAMP THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JW40NINER:
Originally posted by Niner3030:
Whether or not I like KW or not doesn't change the fact that he's a below average WR. I haven't seen anyone make an argument that he's anything better. Harbaugh was asked specifically as KW and you know as well as I do that anything less would have been seen as throwing KW under the bus. That statement doesn't speak volumes because he didn't go out of his way to make it, he was asked a specific question. And Jed also guaranteed a NFC West championship in a season where we started 0-5. Part of Jed's job is to be a PR guy for the 49ers. Anything Jed says has to be taken with a grain of salt.

According to Terry Bradshaw and a couple of other announcers, Williams rans very good patterns and was a good receiver. He ran outs and slants as well as anyone on the team and showed good form on his catches. He made his mistakes fielding kicks, but that's a situation he didn't ask for. He worked hard during the off season and looked sharp during OTA's. He'll be in the starting lineup when the season opens.

I don't like it but at best he's on the depth chart ahead of Jenkins. I don't see how Crabtree, Moss and Manningham aren't the starters.
Early bird: Moss arrives for 49ers training camp ahead of schedule

Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2012/07/early-bird-moss-arrives-for-49ers-training-camp-a-day-early.html#storylink=cpy
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Adam Schlefter ‏@AdamSchlefter My sources are telling me that 49ers QB Alex Smith reported to camp early because he is scared Colin Kaepernick might take the starting job.
Originally posted by susweel:
Adam Schlefter ‏@AdamSchlefter My sources are telling me that 49ers QB Alex Smith reported to camp early because he is scared Colin Kaepernick might take the starting job.

My sources tell me Adam Schlefter doesn't know what he's talking about
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

he just got back from vacation so maybe

Adam always has the inside scoop !

Alex should be scared

It would be a surprise, if nothing else. Everything I've read has said that Alex has a commanding lead for the QB1 spot.

Even if it is true what's wrong with a little motivation to push Alex to work even harder to improve?
  • mod
  • Veteran
maybe its me idk... but ted ginn looks like he put on some pounds
Originally posted by modninerfan:
maybe its me idk... but ted ginn looks like he put on some pounds

He added 10 lbs of muscle

• mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

are you b******tting me or is that the truth lol?
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

are you b******tting me or is that the truth lol?

Truth homie. lol

Ginn used the time away from the practice field to strengthen his upper body in the weight room. He estimated that he tacked on 10 pounds to his now 185-pound frame.
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2012/07/23/ginn-passes-first-test-in-return-to-practice-field/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+49ersHotRead+%2849ers+Hot+Read%29
[ Edited by DaDivaRecieva15 on Jul 25, 2012 at 3:07 PM ]
Kaep's gonna own this training camp.!!
Look like Ginn gained 10lbs all in the head and face
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Look like Ginn gained 10lbs all in the head and face

Ginn-detractor !!!!

( )

Great to read that Randy's in the house early! He and Alex gonna have some fun this year!
Share 49ersWebzone