LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

2012 TRAINING CAMP THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Beautiful site from practice today . . . . everybody on the field.

if you look closely you can see Aldon Smiths weewee, it hangs to the left

END THREAD

WTF!
[ Edited by 99problems on Aug 23, 2012 at 9:18 AM ]
MBachCSN
#49ers OLB Ahmad Brooks (knee) & Aldon Smith (hip bruise) appeared to be limited in individual drills as did LT Joe Staley (facial cut)·

MBachCSN
#49ers LB NaVorro Bowman, CB Chris Culliver and RB Brandon Jacobs not on the field during portion of practice open to media
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Quote:
MBachCSN
#49ers OLB Ahmad Brooks (knee) & Aldon Smith (hip bruise) appeared to be limited in individual drills as did LT Joe Staley (facial cut)�

MBachCSN
#49ers LB NaVorro Bowman, CB Chris Culliver and RB Brandon Jacobs not on the field during portion of practice open to media

Staley limited in practice because of "facial cut"? Lmao. Unless he almost cut his eye out I can't imagine why he would be limited.
Originally posted by sfout:
Staley limited in practice because of "facial cut"? Lmao. Unless he almost cut his eye out I can't imagine why he would be limited.

Could be on his chin.....
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:

true, still hilarious.

From Aldon hanging left.
Originally posted by NinerG94:
The best linebacking core in the league!! Might not be the best outside duo in the league but when you factor in how good we are in the middle, its really not even close. GO NINERS!!!!

This for sure. Just an unbelievable linebacking core for sure!
Originally posted by Joecool:

From Aldon hanging left.

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Crabtree was on SportsCenter discussing Moss. Good to see Moss leaving an impact with our guys
moss is the boss
http://www.timesheraldonline.com/ci_21371306/moss-swims-upstream-at-49ers-camp?source=most_viewed
Is it just me or is anybody else reading a lot of highlights about Jenkins and getting a lot of separation from DB's thus far in pre-season?

Originally posted by bzborow1:
Is it just me or is anybody else reading a lot of highlights about Jenkins and getting a lot of separation from DB's thus far in pre-season?

he's making strides no doubt
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by bzborow1:

he's making strides no doubt

which is why I said a few days ago that if he keeps it up, he is not going to be on the inactive list. I'd like to see him against 1st team defenses...I want to see him get past their secondary as well.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Beautiful site from practice today . . . . everybody on the field.

Originally posted by Afrikan:
which is why I said a few days ago that if he keeps it up, he is not going to be on the inactive list. I'd like to see him against 1st team defenses...I want to see him get past their secondary as well.

Yes! As he gets comfortable in the offense I would like to see him more and more. He may be the WR of the future and the more he is used in preseason the more we will know his fate. Is he a true first round, break the D open WR? Or is he just a good receiver? Or...? Can't know if he is always running with the third team against the third team. I like seeing all the skill position players in and out of the different units.
If the coaches are comfy with Alex's chemistry with Moss, Rio, and Crabtree at this point, I'd love to see AJJ get some first-string reps in these next two games. At least maybe get him mixed in with the aforementioned trio.
Share 49ersWebzone