Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 609 users in the forums

what play would you come up with

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

For a second I thought this was Jimmy Raye's playbook until I noticed it was 1 run and 3 passes.
Posting this madden style. lol shotgun formation, 3wr set 1 te 1 rb Aj.Jenkins far left Crabtree far right, Moss in right slot Vernon split out as well on right side. Jenkins running a shallow drag, Crabree runs a slugo route, moss a nine rout and Vernon a Flag, read what the safety is doing, Moss OR Davis should be open for a deep play, otherwise Smith has other options. I'd keep Gore in to block for a sec. if the rush is coming he should stay in otherwise he could slip into the flat vacated by Jenkins. Should be money play!!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 60,541
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
The Annexation of Puerto Rico

kid, you really are a genius
As always, the fumblerooskie.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
The Annexation of Puerto Rico

This on back to back plays


Think bigger.....................I want Canada. All of it.
"Gotta look at the film"

A power run play.
[ Edited by GolittaCamper on Jun 25, 2012 at 5:17 PM ]
Fake punt TD pass Patrick Willis to Andy Lee
Wide Trips Bunch formation. VD and Crabtree in front of Moss. Screen to Moss. Championship.
Pray For Rain
dickinabutt
The three little pigs
  • mod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 42,454
That one play on madden... 4 deep or whatever lol... That play is money for Vernon davis
^^^Sprint Right Option! Yeah baby yeah!!
I've got one, it's a classic statue of liberty play only instead of handing it off you do what Knute Rockne used to call a "forward pass."
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone