LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 154 users in the forums

Post Your Favorite All Time 49er Picture

Shop Find 49ers gear online
in b4 teh corndogs
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
This thread is not going to be able to overcome that Kyle Williams fumble pic.
^^^^ my new desktop background lulz...
[ Edited by Sacborn49ersfan on May 12, 2012 at 8:29 AM ]
  • Jiks
Originally posted by English:
Ease up a bit please, gentlemen.

I think he incited this reaction. Don't you?
Recent pic:

Old school pic:

PLEASE HELP! I've seen a picture (I think in an "America's Game") of Joe and Steve sitting in the locker room together, talking, and apparently smiling. It's a great moment because they were both such great competitors and hated each other. but in that moment they might have been just friends. HELP me find it!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by English:
Ease up a bit please, gentlemen.

I think he incited this reaction. Don't you?

I'm not sure why certain veteran members get so much leeway being trolls on these boards. Oh well.

That pic was posted in bad taste in an attempt to make people mad. Kudos to him for being a good human being.

My favorite pic is of Moran Norris flailing backwards in the endzone trying to catch a ball. I can't find the pic, but whenever I see it I crack up.
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
My favorite pic is of Moran Norris flailing backwards in the endzone trying to catch a ball. I can't find the pic, but whenever I see it I crack up.

All you had to do was google Moran Norris and it's on the first page

Originally posted by stillpans4gold:

PLEASE HELP! I've seen a picture (I think in an "America's Game") of Joe and Steve sitting in the locker room together, talking, and apparently smiling. It's a great moment because they were both such great competitors and hated each other. but in that moment they might have been just friends. HELP me find it!

?

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:

All you had to do was google Moran Norris and it's on the first page

I did, but I must have missed it in all the pictures. Thanks.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

That's awesome, what was that from?
Share 49ersWebzone